Source Code

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
Very interesting movie. It is a sort of 8 minute version of groundhog day, but a serious film, not a comedy. It is surprising how much you can get done in 8 minutes. They did a good job of pacing, revealing item after item without giving away the ending or the plot. All around a much better film than I expected.

I loved it. Saw it on Friday in downtown Chicago, which made it even more fun - and a bit creepy. :) (Considering when I was done with the movie I was headed to Union Station to catch a train home!).

I thought this was a really interesting film, I love the parallel universe stuff, and the ability to go back in time to 8 minutes before someone dies was intriguing.

One movie flub. But its a spoiler, so I'll put it in tag...

At the end, after he prevents the train from exploding, the train continues into Union Station, which is west of the loop (just west of the Sears / Willis Tower). The video throughout showed the train going west to east into the city, but at the end, they show the train going through the tracks in-between Michigan Avenue and Grant Park, heading into Van Buren Station. Oops! Made for beautiful video, but that train would have never ended up there. :) Several people in the audience laughed

Glad to hear you guys thought it was good. I figured it would either be good or very bad and was waiting for some real world reviews before taking the plunge on it. I might try to see it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)