South HSP's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
yeah i have to say i wasnt aware that there were "good" HSPs...
where in the south are you
IMHO its not the hsp, as much as the contracting company youre subbing to are they positive and not punitive? do they treat you like an intelligent person? do they help you when you need it , do they respect that youre a sub and not an employee?

now, admittedly im jaded because i manage a market for a sub company, but i worked the other end of the compression tool too, and i know the worst thing was to be treated like an employee, you need two week notice to take off, etc...
a good sub company needs to have enough techs that they can cover a reasonable days work on you in the event something happens, yuou know , kids sick wife throws you out , and i want a manager who gives a darn about thier people , not looks at them just as thier source of income , not to be confused with considering that , but it cant be the only reason

just my opinions , and yeah i know , its not what everyone thinks, thats why its MY opinion ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts