Sports pack Poll!

What channel/s do you subscribe to the sports pack to get?

• NBA

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • ESPNU

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • CBS-C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox Soccer

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Outdoor

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • GOL Tv

• YES

• A specific FSN,Comcast,Altitude,NESN, ext.

Votes: 29 18.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don't Subscribe.

Votes: 72 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why didn't I get a 2nd RSN without blackouts with Sports Pack? FS Detroit sucks, they only produce local content like 4 hours a day, its B.S. (No more studio shows just games and boring magazine shows). I hate basketball and hockey so I found it to be a ripoff and got Cinemax instead.

I get it to watch Big East football and basketball games... not to mention all of the Pac10 and Big 12 football games during the fall. There are a ton of college sports throughout the season for me to watch on those channels.

I will probably drop it come April, as the college sports I care about (football and basketball) will be over.

No need for MMM... I get 3 of the 4 games OTA (I live in the Dayton, Ohio DMA, but can get the Cincinnati DMA OTA). I can watch the other on the internet.

I will keep the package through this month for CBS CSTV (I think they will replay some of the tourney games during the week) and ESPNU. Afterwards I'm pretty good until September.

I got satalite to get channels I could not get with cable so I subscribe to every thing and have for the 12 years I have had DirecTV. And alwas will as long as I can afford to.

Well it looks like if D* added ESPNU,NBA,GOL,FOX SOCCER, OUTDOOR channels to the Choice Extra pack, 19 people would be really happy. So far!

I got the sports pack so I can watch the English Premier League soccer on FSC. I wish Setana Sports wasn't so expensive or I would get that too.

Last edited:
Without question as a life long Yankee fan, that would be the YES Network but I also enjoy SNY, MSG, STO among others.

i get the sports pack for collage foot ball , so i can watch fresno st. games. i live in montana and if they are not on espn i can not see the game. comcast sports cal. will have the game. after football is done i turn it off.

I got the Sports Pack mostly for FSC as I am a big Soccer fan. I already had GolTV through the Latino Programming or else that would be my reason also. I also picked up Setanta and love it with all these World Cup Qualifying games.

I switched to Direct TV from Dish Network because Dish dropped GolTV but was handed a big surprise when I learned that I needed to add the Sports Pack to get FSC whereas Dish had it included in most of their packages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)