SRL Great Customer Service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
I tried to log into my Websams account today and it had me locked out with a billing problem, computer error and to call SRL. So I called them and explained what was happening. They checked into it and called me back within the hour and cleared everything up. I only had to talk to one CSR (that spoke English) and wasn't outsourced like pizza does and had to jump through all kind of B.S. to get it resolved. Now that's the way it should be. My hats off to SRL for the fine quality service they gave me :D :up:up

tvropro said:
I tried to log into my Websams account today and it had me locked out with a billing problem, computer error and to call SRL. So I called them and explained what was happening. They checked into it and called me back within the hour and cleared everything up. I only had to talk to one CSR (that spoke English) and wasn't outsourced like pizza does and had to jump through all kind of B.S. to get it resolved. Now that's the way it should be. My hats off to SRL for the fine quality service they gave me :D :up:up

Preaching to the choir!

Directv isnt outsourced unless you call at like midnight...you might get the one overseas call center they use

otherwise you'll get someone in the US :)

I had good and bad experiences with Direct on the phone. All my calls were during the day. I did get some that spoke broken English and were hard to understand and some Good Old Boys that you know were in the US. I think Stonecold said that they have some foreigners working in their US call centers, perhaps thats what I got. I like to be able to understand people. AT&T has got to be the worst for customer service and outsourcing :(

With SRL being so small I knew I was talking to Green Bay. What really impressed me was they called me back and told me everything was fixed and it was. :)

Last edited:
AT&T has got to be the worst for customer service and outsourcing
agreed.
Qwest has gotten better. When I call them they tell me where they're located (I usually get Sioux City or Des Moines office). I remember when I worked for the Telcom consulting company and I was trying to help a location with their internet. The guy I got was not in the US and the older lady asked the guy "where are you, Denver?"
His response sounded like this..."worsh....ing.....ton". When we got off the phone with internet help the lady says "I dont think he was from Washington". My response "maybe Washington India but not Washington in the US" :)

Actually when I called srl I thought the lady was kinda rude sounding cause I didn't know much about it. So it can happen to any buisness on any day. I didn't let it bother me though

Just to be fair when I called Dish Network last week about our receiver problem the CSR spoke English and resolved my problem within an hour as well.

On a side note last Wednesday I used WebSAMS to switch from the HITS Digital Basic package to the MTV package and scheduled the change to take place on the day after the Digital Basic package expired on (3/26/11). The very next morning the MTV package was activated and the Digital Basic package was gone without a flaw. The video quality of the channels looked awesome, especially on Teen Nick, Sprout and Nick Jr.

The only thing I noticed is that Skyvision allowed me to subscribe to a given package for only 1 month at a time while SRL had me prepay for 2 months (like pizza). Considering that the MTV package only costs $8.69 a month it wasn't much of a concern, but if I had ordered one of the top packages my monthly budget would of been in jeopardy.

The PQ on H2H is better than DirecTv's versions also (thats what using full resolution gives you :)) I have the Skyvision MTV mini pack too since it gives you more bang for the buck than SRL's & Sprout. I changed to Skyvision the other day, no problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)