Input Freq 11.7- 12.2
Output Freq 950 - 1450 (non stacked)
Linear polarization Vertical 10 -15v Horizontal 16 -20v
For use with 60E Dish only

When I am looking the back of the LNB:
- the left side says: 0 khz, SAT A
-the right side says: 22 khz, SAT B

Question 1)
What is the LNB frequency setting in the receiver menu?

Question 2)
If I want to use SAT B on the right side , I need to turn on 22 Khz tone, right ?

Question 3)
Which LNB would give stronger signal, Sat A on the left, or SAT B on the right ?

Question 4)
Is connection #1 & #2 belongs to SAT A and connection #3 & #4 belongs to SAT B ? (just a double output for two receiver)

Thanks!

1. 10750 for both
2. correct
3. B would be the best as its straight down the mast...A is offset
4. nope. All 4 will work with both sats

the 60e is kinda on the small side but it is possible to get the stronger stuff.

DO you have a specific sat? If you want, you might be able to do 97/101. The weaker stuff on 101 wont come in since its 3.8 degrees apart versus 4 but I did do 97/101 on the 75e dish

Also had the dish aimed at Hispasat. Had to use sat B for that

Thanks Iceberg for the info,
I was thinking just to get 101w, because it is pretty strong and the dish is small (32x18), but might as well give a try for 97 w since LNB already there.

I am a little bit confused about your reply "All 4 will work with both sats"
Do you mean that I can connect to ANY connector and get signal from Sat A LNB or Sat B LNB (based whether 22 khz is ON or OFF) ?
I thought that each of the 2 connectors behind each LNBs are belong to that LNB !

Thanks!

correct

The LNB has a switch built in....like a big 4x4 switch so all outputs work the same if the 22k is on or off

This "quad LNB" is truly a quad LNB

Got AMC 101W , although the SC dish is not to easy to adjust, because it has plenty of "loose" parts and the heavy quad LNB also make it more difficult.

11822 3abn 64 %
12110 BVN 52 %
12033 RTP 99 %
11708 KUIL 34%

Since I am neither dutch, portugese or religious, I am only interested the 11708 KUIL FOX, hopefully the
34 % signal would be good enough to provide stable picture.

Thanks again for Iceberg for all the info !

Try and tweak it more. That LNB isnt that heavy and the dish skews

oh thats right the 60e doesnt have the thread elevation adjustment like the 75e does. Thats why its harder to adjust ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.