Starz Edge is now available on 269

i just noticed that we just got starz edge and that we dont have encorehd anymore

I think is was stated that EncoreHD was going but is that it for EncoreHD or are they coming out with another HD channel or will it be like vurb said....their HD programming will roll-up into Starz?

Encore HD

It has been some time since the demise of the Encore HD feeds was announced. It has also been said that they will "return if demand warrants it."

We lost an HD channel today, I am just waiting to see what Voom will replace it with...ESPN2HD? :yes

ROLLZROYCE said:
We lost an HD channel today, I am just waiting to see what Voom will replace it with...ESPN2HD? :yes
Oh God, just what I DONT need, another bloody sports channel heh. At least I was entertained with EncoreHD.

I cancelled my Starz pack because of Starz dropping Encorehd....I just dont feel StarzHD is worth the 15 bucks extra.

bratboy said:
Oh God, just what I DONT need, another bloody sports channel heh. At least I was entertained with EncoreHD.

I hear you. If I want sports channels I can go back to Comca$t!

LOL, Thank goodness someone else agrees with me :D Was beginning to fear I was the only subscriber of Voom that isnt a sports nutter.

I also enjoyed Encore HD. Too bad. Maybe ESPN will finally come through on their 2 year old promise to deliver ESPN2 HD. What an opportunity they had last night! Yankees-Redsox in HD and they dropped the ball.

I'm actually not a huge sports fan, but I watched that game last night too, and almost couldn't because of the crappy SD picture... After a while my eyes got used to the bluriness, but I don't wanna settle!!! :D

You can add me to the list of those wanting ESPN2 HD!