Stream Paused - WIN 10 App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

EarDemon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2014
USA
Anyone else getting this:

1590905907511.png

This happens on all of my computers when streaming with the Windows 10 SiriusXM app. I only have one instance of streaming and I even logged in using the streaming credentials associated with a different radio on my account and I get the same thing. I was hoping there was a way you could log off all instances but it doesn't look like that's an option. Clicking OK to continue listening just lets you listen for another 10 - 15 seconds before it stops again.

Anyone else getting this:

View attachment 145483

This happens on all of my computers when streaming with the Windows 10 SiriusXM app. I only have one instance of streaming and I even logged in using the streaming credentials associated with a different radio on my account and I get the same thing. I was hoping there was a way you could log off all instances but it doesn't look like that's an option. Clicking OK to continue listening just lets you listen for another 10 - 15 seconds before it stops again.
Maybe change your password...that will force a logoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)