Sunday Ticket Billing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

linus259

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 29, 2005
I know there have been several Sunday Ticket threads but I can't find one that answers my question. I was offered Sunday Ticket free for this season by Directv and I wanted to make sure it was truly free. I just received my August bill and it is still at 0.00. Would they have started the billing if they were going to charge me?

i thought they usually charge you and then simply discount your bill for the same amount. is ST on your bill at all?

if it's yearly, then it's usually a 6-pay at the early bird offer (this year $41.99) starting in July or August until close to January or February. We don't find out the pricing until after May, so how can we begin charging for it in February?

The renewal notices go out in June, July and August (Late June, July, early August depending on bill cycle dates) which will be $0. I would recommend calling in to have someone go over your account to ensure that you won't be charged. If you want to cancel, be sure you do it before the season starts.

if it's yearly, then it's usually a 6-pay at the early bird offer (this year $41.99) starting in July or August until close to January or February. We don't find out the pricing until after May, so how can we begin charging for it in February?
I think it may be on the bill year round and maybe listed as zero in the beginning months.

It's listed on D*'s end, but unsure that it's on the bill. It could be though. All I know is that the charges don't start until up to 2 billing cycles before the season starts and the $0.00 renewal goes out up to 3 cycles before.

I didn't have Sunday Ticket last year so it's not a renewal. It started showing on my bill as 0.00 when they put it in my programming. I've heard of promises of it being free and then when the season starts it's too late too cancel. My question is, when does the first payment show up on your bill, before or after the season starts.

I didn't have Sunday Ticket last year so it's not a renewal. It started showing on my bill as 0.00 when they put it in my programming. I've heard of promises of it being free and then when the season starts it's too late too cancel. My question is, when does the first payment show up on your bill, before or after the season starts.
Way before.

Reactions: harmlesslyfatal
I received two emails from DirecTV touting their lowest price of the year for Sunday Ticket. First, the prices look exactly the same as they were at the beginning of the season, and two, the season is basically half over. That's what DirecTV considers a great deal? Spending twice as much for the remaining games? Seems like a particularly obtuse offer to me. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Mine never shows up on bill until September. Hasn't ever been sooner in 6 years, I can't believe the amount I pay for it...

Reactions: ejb1980
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)