Sunday Ticket causing boxes to freeze

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
my picture froze on my hd boxes. sd ones worked fine. picture would freeze and then go to a blank screen. Technical support told me to not watch the ST channels for a while on that receiver. I watched the local channels on HD. Problems fixed after a couple of hours.

mine did the same thing. they must have some crazy encryption on that package and even their own equipment can't keep up with it

HR22, Having the same problem with the HD Mix channel. The "select" window outline on the 1st game screen (blue-colored last year?) isn't appearing and when I try to use the ">" arrow to select a game from the mix, I get a message that says "No network connection detected. Please check your connection and try again (9)".

I've never had the 'net connected to my boxes at home and have had ST for years. I haven't seen this message before today.

I have a typical install on a 3-LMB SL5 (no SWM, MRV).

I haven't tried rebooting since the afternoon's almost over now. I recall that I had some problems during week 1 with the Mix Channel last season, like the Mix selecting the SD channel instead of the HD channel so I'll see what happens next week and reset if I need to at that time.

It's quite typical to have issues on the first weekend of the ST, it happens every year, week two usually goes smooth and the rest of the year is fine.

I heard a bunch of bars were down today, I bet that made them happy !

As for my own use, the HR24 worked fine in all applications.

the only little problem i had which was not big deal the scoreboard didn't come up on the ST channels

It's quite typical to have issues on the first weekend of the ST, it happens every year, week two usually goes smooth and the rest of the year is fine.

I heard a bunch of bars were down today, I bet that made them happy !

As for my own use, the HR24 worked fine in all applications.

I agree with what you said - however, there is NO excuse for a FUBAR of this magnitude.

I only used Sunday Ticket to watch the New York Giants-Washington Redskins game today,so no problems other than scoreboard wouldn't come up on that channel.

My H21-100 box was having this problem. I had to reset it and then it "sort of" worked. It was still acting up a bit, so when the early and afternoon games ended I just pulled the power plug. I mainly use the box to watch different NFL games, but it's nice to know what the problem is. :cool:

My R22 (HD) DVR worked fine and didn't have the problems that the H21 had.

looks like the majority of the problems were with receivers and not dvr's

there was Buffalo Wild Wings around here that had Ticket and the they was pack because of the Steelers game and there Ticket went down so all people left and went to my uncle bar, but the bar was too small to fit all people

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts