Sunday Ticket Max

No email, been with them since 2005, not sure if I'm happy they're losing NFL ST or not, might be for the best.

In addition to the e-mail, they put an ad in my guide saying I got it for free. The ad directs you to channel 9580 which has screen slate with all the details.

Check your channel guide ....
Also check channel 9580 and see what it says, you May have missed it, I almost did.
I just happened to check channel 9580 ... its no longer available.

It could be a case of being available for a set amount of time after the ST offer goes out.
So If you get the offer somewhere, that channel probably will work for awhile.

i got the email last year. no email yet. but i did notice they have added the line item to my account today. shows NFL ST MAX $0 .
not sure if this is the free promo or the auto renew ...

i got the email last year. no email yet. but i did notice they have added the line item to my account today. shows NFL ST MAX $0 .
Look at your online account where you can add the sports packages. If it lists as 0.00 a month, your getting it free. If it lists the full ST price or monthly payments, you're paying for it. If you're getting it free, you should get an e-mail within a week or two.

Reactions: John2021 and dtv757
Interesting, When I went to check my status online in my accounts I found This:

Due to COVID-19 sports interruptions, DIRECTV has received rebates from sports networks. We are passing those rebates on to our customers. Look for a one-time credit adjustment in the next 1-2 bill cycles

Reactions: dtv757
Interesting, When I went to check my status online in my accounts I found This:

Due to COVID-19 sports interruptions, DIRECTV has received rebates from sports networks. We are passing those rebates on to our customers. Look for a one-time credit adjustment in the next 1-2 bill cycles
I saw that too and also got a $2 credit

Look at your online account where you can add the sports packages. If it lists as 0.00 a month, your getting it free. If it lists the full ST price or monthly payments, you're paying for it. If you're getting it free, you should get an e-mail within a week or two.
True , I guess your right cause for MLB EI it list the $ 6 payment thing and for NBA LP it list $199

NFL says $0

Last edited:
If you do get it you can call in and have them take off the auto renew so it won't renew

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts