Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Ok, I know it's only week 1, but, anyone having any luck or not watching on your iPad/Android/Smartphones ?

I didn't try my Smartphone, but I did my Samsung Tab Android with NO LUCK.

Each time I tried, it would not log me in, saying :

A Network Error has occurred, Please verify network connectivity and try again.

I am using my home wifi connection and am able to go to websites just fine.

Any thoughts guys ?

Fwiw, I had the same issue last year on the Smart Phone, anywhere, not just at my home network.
The Cell was using the 3g connection last year.

I got errors as well. couldn't use it today on the iPad. you're Definetly not alone.

I got errors as well. couldn't use it today on the iPad. you're Definetly not alone.

Not that thats good, but I am glad to hear ... now I know it's not my network.

I wonder if theres some kinda Port that needs activated in the routers that others don't use ?

Jimbo just tried again and now it works after the games are over lol. I think the issue was on their end. In my case anyway. I saw some complaints via twitter about the app.

I took my dog for two walks throughout the games today and I streamed the Colts game and then the Packers game for about 30 min each game and only lost the connection when I walked out of range of my wifi. When using the cell network, it was smooth and when I looked at the picture, it looked good. This was on a 3G LG Enlighten (Droid).

I took my dog for two walks throughout the games today and I streamed the Colts game and then the Packers game for about 30 min each game and only lost the connection when I walked out of range of my wifi. When using the cell network, it was smooth and when I looked at the picture, it looked good. This was on a 3G LG Enlighten (Droid).

I can't even get that far, can't get past the log in.

It worked great for me on Android 4.0.4 on my Sony Xperia Ion. I did log in to the program on Saturday night just to test it though. I didn't have to log in again as far as I can remember.

Ok, now during the week what should happen whenn you try to log in, does it log you in and give you the schedule ?

Ok, thru out the week I have tried to log in and I get the same Network Error each time, even though I have connection to the internet fine as I have been browsing websites all day.

I guess I'll have to call D* and see whats up and what they can do for it.

OK all you electronic guru's ...

I am able to access the ST app and get logged in on my Cell phone (Samsung Epic/Sprint) via 3g or My Network router ...

However not thru my Samsung 10.1 Tab

Any suggestions ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.