Sunday Ticket on mobile devices

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Ok, I know it's only week 1, but, anyone having any luck or not watching on your iPad/Android/Smartphones ?

I didn't try my Smartphone, but I did my Samsung Tab Android with NO LUCK.

Each time I tried, it would not log me in, saying :

A Network Error has occurred, Please verify network connectivity and try again.

I am using my home wifi connection and am able to go to websites just fine.

Any thoughts guys ?

Fwiw, I had the same issue last year on the Smart Phone, anywhere, not just at my home network.
The Cell was using the 3g connection last year.

I got errors as well. couldn't use it today on the iPad. you're Definetly not alone.

I got errors as well. couldn't use it today on the iPad. you're Definetly not alone.

Not that thats good, but I am glad to hear ... now I know it's not my network.

I wonder if theres some kinda Port that needs activated in the routers that others don't use ?

Jimbo just tried again and now it works after the games are over lol. I think the issue was on their end. In my case anyway. I saw some complaints via twitter about the app.

I took my dog for two walks throughout the games today and I streamed the Colts game and then the Packers game for about 30 min each game and only lost the connection when I walked out of range of my wifi. When using the cell network, it was smooth and when I looked at the picture, it looked good. This was on a 3G LG Enlighten (Droid).

I took my dog for two walks throughout the games today and I streamed the Colts game and then the Packers game for about 30 min each game and only lost the connection when I walked out of range of my wifi. When using the cell network, it was smooth and when I looked at the picture, it looked good. This was on a 3G LG Enlighten (Droid).

I can't even get that far, can't get past the log in.

It worked great for me on Android 4.0.4 on my Sony Xperia Ion. I did log in to the program on Saturday night just to test it though. I didn't have to log in again as far as I can remember.

Ok, now during the week what should happen whenn you try to log in, does it log you in and give you the schedule ?

Ok, thru out the week I have tried to log in and I get the same Network Error each time, even though I have connection to the internet fine as I have been browsing websites all day.

I guess I'll have to call D* and see whats up and what they can do for it.

OK all you electronic guru's ...

I am able to access the ST app and get logged in on my Cell phone (Samsung Epic/Sprint) via 3g or My Network router ...

However not thru my Samsung 10.1 Tab

Any suggestions ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts