Sunday Ticket Preseason Games

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CEV

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
I am not able to find the preseason games on the guide. Are they not available when you get Sunday Ticket? I will not be home tonight and want to Tivo the Cowboys.

Thanks

Pre-season games are not part of the NFL Sunday Ticket pkg and never have been. They can be found via your locals, DNS, HD DNS, the NFL Network, and NFL HD replays. I think some of your regional sports channels may have them also.

Quick question about Sunday Ticket: Will they provide ALL games in High Def? Some games? Or does one need to upgrade to Superfan to get games in High Def? I've heard conflicting information....thanks.

You must have superfan to get HD games, and most games will be in HD, however, if its not being filmed in HD, you will not get it in HD (at this point, I think only a few games will be this way)

CEV said:
I am not able to find the preseason games on the guide. Are they not available when you get Sunday Ticket? I will not be home tonight and want to Tivo the Cowboys.

Thanks
Thats the thing, I think they are avoiding Americas team in Hd... :D had to watch last night in terrible sd from locals... D* had better Pq than E*...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)