Sunday Ticket Preview Again This Week?? confirmed NO

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I find it strange:
a) they would do 2 weeks.
b) that they would do a free ST freeview on a weekend they are also freeviewing starz/encore....usually they only do 1 freeview at a time.
c) there is no advertisement on the program giude or their facebook page/twitter page like they did for the other freeview.
d) csrs are dumb.

Im just not buying it.

i'm with ya on all the above. :up

I find it strange:
a) they would do 2 weeks.
b) that they would do a free ST freeview on a weekend they are also freeviewing starz/encore....usually they only do 1 freeview at a time.
c) there is no advertisement on the program giude or their facebook page/twitter page like they did for the other freeview.
d) csrs are dumb.

Im just not buying it.

And most think they know everything about Directv and have authority over every installer in the field.

I don't think this is 100% true in every case, but it's quite a few.

I'm wondering when the NFL will realize how much money they're losing by allowing DTV to continue having exclusive rights to the Ticket. If they'd allow ALL service providers to sell the Ticket they would make a TON more money by having far more subscribers while at the same time the price of the Ticket could be much lower than what DTV charges for it. Why can they not see this? :confused:

I'm wondering when the NFL will realize how much money they're losing by allowing DTV to continue having exclusive rights to the Ticket. If they'd allow ALL service providers to sell the Ticket they would make a TON more money by having far more subscribers while at the same time the price of the Ticket could be much lower than what DTV charges for it. Why can they not see this? :confused:

EASY....its been mentioned many times....the networks dont want everyone to have it as it would dampen the local advertising tv $$ revenue....if everyone can watch all the games whose watching commercials ?

Thats why on ST even the local game is blacked out on say channel 712 and u have to watch your local channel like here in NY its channel 2 or 5....its for the local commercials.

So thats why they like 1 provider as its caps the total sub count for ST.

EASY....its been mentioned many times....the networks dont want everyone to have it as it would dampen the local advertising tv $$ revenue....if everyone can watch all the games whose watching commercials ?

Thats why on ST even the local game is blacked out on say channel 712 and u have to watch your local channel like here in NY its channel 2 or 5....its for the local commercials.

So thats why they like 1 provider as its caps the total sub count for ST.

I didn't happen to notice last week, but , was the blacked out game when a local is available, ON on the ST in the HD version, the SD version has always been BO, but the last several years the HD version has been available.

OK time to set the record straight.

1. There is no free 2nd weekend of NFLST

2. I repeat there is no free 2nd weekend of NFLST

3. For the third time there is no free 2nd weekend of NFLST

Why because I would of had a memo about it right now.

Actually you DO get a free preview this weekend, on STARZ :D

lol... uh.. as a directv employee, i get NFL sunday ticket for free, everything else i pay for.

Another example of a clueless CSR.

huh? i think i was referring to the topic and what brought up free starz i dunno. But i know i get free starz as that is a true fact free preview.

Whats with all the bald people ?

i have no idea. they are wrestling pics.

Okay so maybe she wasn't too clueless. Sorry Sddtvtech, I wasn't referring to anything you were talking about, just CSR's in general.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts