Sunday Ticket To Go 2011-12

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Has anyone downloaded the Sunday Ticket To Go App from the Market yet ?

I did just to play around a bit, it asks you to Log in to your D* account, which is normal from most years, they need to know your with D*.

However, when logging in, it never makes it all the way, just sits there trying ....
Could this be because it's still too early ?
You would think that you could log in and it would take you to a few pages showing you how it will work and what it looks like ....

Anyone that used it last year on the Smart Phone, what did you think of it, I could get scores and what not, but never got the actual Game video.

Has anyone downloaded the Sunday Ticket To Go App from the Market yet ?

I did just to play around a bit, it asks you to Log in to your D* account, which is normal from most years, they need to know your with D*.

However, when logging in, it never makes it all the way, just sits there trying ....
Could this be because it's still too early ?
You would think that you could log in and it would take you to a few pages showing you how it will work and what it looks like ....

Anyone that used it last year on the Smart Phone, what did you think of it, I could get scores and what not, but never got the actual Game video.

Won't be active until next week.

According to Retentions, the PS3 app comes out on the 6th. I'm guessing since it's also a "To Go" app, the dates are probably the same.

Thanks guys.

Have you guys used the App previously, what did you think, have any Video issues ?
Last year I used it and like I said, never could get the Video to work, tried uninstalling and re installing and still had trouble.

Also, the ST TG for the computer, I don't remember, is there software to d/l or a particular link/site to go to to access it this year ?

Thanks guys.

Have you guys used the App previously, what did you think, have any Video issues ?
Last year I used it and like I said, never could get the Video to work, tried uninstalling and re installing and still had trouble.

Also, the ST TG for the computer, I don't remember, is there software to d/l or a particular link/site to go to to access it this year ?

last year was a link on the site, not sure if it was a subdomain for directv.com, but it was a webpage.

What sucks is 1 person at a time. I remember the old superfan, with Supercast option, i had it open on 2 computers and working.

The iPhone version now plays a little promo video of Peyton Manning then goes to a slate stating "The season starts September 12th, see you then"

I wonder if they used the same thing last year.

Previously it seemed like it was in a test mode where it would show preseason scores and show the same play clip over and over regardless of which game you selected.

The iPhone version now plays a little promo video of Peyton Manning then goes to a slate stating "The season starts September 12th, see you then"

I wonder if they used the same thing last year.

Previously it seemed like it was in a test mode where it would show preseason scores and show the same play clip over and over regardless of which game you selected.

LMAO....they'll miss week one if they think it starts Sept 12th

Status
Please reply by conversation.