Sunday Ticket To Go Error

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sparty10

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
Anyone else using Directv's NFL Sunday Ticket to go site? I keep getting an error that says "stream not available" and its not a blackout issue. Happens on about half the games. Any word on how to fix this? It's been an ongoing issue the last two weeks:mad:

Don't know about anyone else, but my live game feeds went down on my iphone app this afternoon also. When I called in, the automated message stated that my free subscription to Sunday ticket was over and I needed to subscribe to keep watching games. I hung up thinking there must be an error. Sure enough, about 2 hours later, everything worked fine. Not sure if my games were unavailable at home though.

Off topic a bit but I've had Sunday Ticket since it "kicked off" & always had no worries with auto renewal & for some reason this year I had one charge one month which was reversed the next month & now I'm suddenly not a Sunday Ticket subscriber. I live in Chicago & get plenty of football so I'm just sticking with that unless they call (which I'm shocked they haven't called yet). It's gonna blow when I want to watch that one "Game of the year" but I'm playing a little poker here with DTV. ;)

Off topic a bit but I've had Sunday Ticket since it "kicked off" & always had no worries with auto renewal & for some reason this year I had one charge one month which was reversed the next month & now I'm suddenly not a Sunday Ticket subscriber. I live in Chicago & get plenty of football so I'm just sticking with that unless they call (which I'm shocked they haven't called yet). It's gonna blow when I want to watch that one "Game of the year" but I'm playing a little poker here with DTV. ;)

Your paying for the ST and not getting it and your NOT calling to see why ????

Your paying for the ST and not getting it and your NOT calling to see why ????

I wasn't clear, Jimbo. They reversed the charge on my last statement (Like I called to cancel the service or something) & thus no Sunday ticket. I've never had to call or re-order the package as I've had it since it's inception. I don't know what happened this year that they would first charge me then reverse the charge. I could call to complain but am used to them calling everyone under the sun trying to get Sub's for Sunday Ticket. In the mean time, I'm just sitting back waiting for them to call me & I will of course ask for a ridiculously high discount. If I don't get the call, there are plenty of games on the Chicago/Milwaukee feeds for me to still enjoy my football. I've got to find some way to justify the Playboy & Hustler package I subscribe to. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts