Sunday Ticket To Go

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
its really bad right now, can't even buffer some of it. . is it working well for you guys?

ST to go

This is my first year with ST to go and so far it sucks. Im on my iPad2 with full wireless strength and the picture is tileing, freezing, picking up other feeds in the middle of the game i am watching. Is this normal? I would assume not but this is not even worth trying to watch if it doesn't get any better.

i'm hoping its because of freeview. regardless, Directv should have better server with the highway robbery prices

Now the entire website is down... seriously DTV?

directv_error.png

I keep getting diffrent programs switching in and out about a hour ago, im going to check it now again.

Just called in to see if they planned on fixing the problem and they said it should be working again within the hour as they had some problems with the website. Hopefully its functional by the late game kickoffs.

ST To Go - Not Going Well

Just called in to see if they planned on fixing the problem and they said it should be working again within the hour as they had some problems with the website. Hopefully its functional by the late game kickoffs.

After getting old Fox pre-game programming for most of the day, I am now getting the games.... but the quality is unwatchable.

hey guys, start flooding the @DIRECTV twitter account with demands for refunds. it's pretty fun :p

Their reply on twitter is thst it is still being worked on and they will be turning off some of the interactive stuff as well where they can work on it.

Lol......I got it free this year, will my bitching matter......LOL

Yes... I ended up paying $23 for the entire season. To bitch about poor quality would be downright ungrateful. But this is no way to introduce new subscribers to their service. There must be some serious "hair-pulling" at DTV headquarters.

Their reply on twitter is thst it is still being worked on and they will be turning off some of the interactive stuff as well where they can work on it.
that just doesn't cut it for the price i'm paying.

Both my iPad and iPhone are having the same issues as everyone else. I was watching the last two minutes of the Lions game and on a 4th down play Fox prediction segment with Caliendo kicked in. I am on my 16MB wifi home service so I know speed isn't the issue.

I am issues like this year as well. I will give next Sunday a try before asking for a refund.

How are you accessing to go on the computer? the box has been grayed out for me since the 2nd qtr of the 1st games. To go works on the phone but the box is grey on the to go tab on the website.

I can't get Sunday Ticket to Go to work on my computer. I have Mac OS X Lion & I can't get it up Firefox,Safari,or Google Chrome. Both Firefox & Safari let me get as far as choosing a game,& then I just get DIRECTV screen on my computer & that's as far as it goes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)