sunday ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mefromfl

Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
hi, i was wondering if anyone knows how i can find out if i'm authorized to get sunday ticket or not, i have ordered, but i just want to make sure because i ordered both the sunday ticket and the espn game plan. The sunday ticket shows up under programming services in my account online, but the gameplan doesn't, but when i tune to channel 217, it does say i'm authorized for the channel (gameplant). I have tried to turn to channel 215 to check for the nfl but it doesn't say anyting, seems to be wrong channel. Thanx in advance for your reply.

btw, i ordered all these plans over the phone(automaticlly). I have special reasons for doing this so please don't flame.

I've had the Sunday Ticket for years. I don't see anything on channel 215 either. I think the ordering info comes and goes. Keep looking in the 215 range and you should eventually see it say that you are authorized for the programming.

log onto you account online and it should be listed as under your summary of programming you should see it. I have Sunday Ticket 2005 and SuperFan 2005 listed there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)