Super Joey crashing?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AFWS

Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
Arkansas
Anybody had the Super Joey constantly crashing/restarting? I noticed it will crash/restart when selecting a show on demand. Also, tested out the voice remote yesterday and it also crashed when selecting a show. Any idea why it’s doing this? The Hopper and Joeys don’t do this.

Anybody had the Super Joey constantly crashing/restarting? I noticed it will crash/restart when selecting a show on demand. Also, tested out the voice remote yesterday and it also crashed when selecting a show. Any idea why it’s doing this? The Hopper and Joeys don’t do this.

With the Super Joey rebooting on its own like that, there could be an issue either with the tuners in the Super Joey or with the connections from the Hopper to the Super Joey. We would definitely want to look further into this with you to see which might be the cause. You can reach out to our technical chat support here for further assistance.

Last edited:
With the Super Joey rebooting on its own like that, there could be an issue either with the hard drive in the Super Joey or with the connections from the Hopper to the Super Joey. We would definitely want to look further into this with you to see which might be the cause. You can reach out to our technical chat support here for further assistance.

Hard drive in the Super Joey?!? I don't think so.

In the OPs description, the Super Joey crashed when trying to do a feature which requires internet. Maybe reset the internet connection to the Hopper? Let it bridge to super/Joeys again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts