Swanni keeps bashing direc tv?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Regarding HSN and QVC HD....

old-lady-smoking-cigar.jpg

Pretty happy with what we have in hd. But I have been watching madmen from the beginning as they have been replaying it on amc. This show would be better if it was in hd for us, maybe down the road

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

Pretty happy with what we have in hd. But I have been watching madmen from the beginning as they have been replaying it on amc. This show would be better if it was in hd for us, maybe down the road

Mad Men premiered in 2007, the same year DirecTV began dramatic rollouts of its nationals in high definition. So, how do you figure "down the road"?

DS0816 said:
Mad Men premiered in 2007, the same year DirecTV began dramatic rollouts of its nationals in high definition. So, how do you figure "down the road"?

Well maybe I should have said one day. Don't know if it will ever come. Overall happy with everything else with direct

It is hard to believe that Mad Men is on Netflix in HD and not DirecTV.

Except on Netflix it's OLD episodes, anything on D* would be current.

That is all AMC is showing until Jan.2012 when the new ones start up, all four seasons that have aired are up now on Netflix, 5th season will be on in April.

That is all AMC is showing until Jan.2012 when the new ones start up, all four seasons that have aired are up now on Netflix, 5th season will be on in April.

My point is, in April when it starts again, D* will have it up to date and current, Netflix likely won't till next year.

I agree with Swanni 100%. Directv dropped the ball on HD 2 yrs ago.

Not counting pay channels and rsn and all the other extra money stuff, there appears to be just as many HD's out there D* doesn't carry as they do carry. May not be something You watch but someone does.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)