T90 Toroidal Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

glen4cindy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
St. Louis MO, area
I do not suppose anyone has seen one of these available in this country lately?

There is one on E-Bay for $140 but it's $80 shipping.

I've seen them listed in other countries, but, then again, there is shipping.

Maybe $220 was the price point from before and I just forgot.

Maybe a motor would just make more sense.

Help me decide.

Thanks in advance.

Glen pass on it they are made for the sats in Europe which have more power get a commercial dish.

They work fine for multiple satellites and multiple receivers. I had one years ago and while it worked pretty well there were some drawbacks
I'd go with the motorized route

Plenty available in the St. Louis area. Just need to ask about the ones on the abandoned gas stations and car dealers.

Plenty available in the St. Louis area. Just need to ask about the ones on the abandoned gas stations and car dealers.

Yes, but, figuring out who to ask would be a problem, as well as getting a larger one off a building.

I think most owner's wouldn't let an amateur take a dish down. They would probably be concerned with damage and liabilities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a dish I've had my eye on. I just made contact with who I believe owns the building and I am waiting to hear back.

I'm not even sure if it's worth it or not. I've attached the best photo I can get from here. I assume this was a data link dish. Can anyone tell?

Thanks.
Snip20151117_3.png

Not worth it if you are concerned with liability. What part of town are you looking in. It is a large metro area and I know a good portion of it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts