Team Summit - General Assembly

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This morning at 9AM DISH will be holding it's General Assembly. That is where they announce all their new stuff.

We will of course be there covering it for you our members live!

I should note that you may find me posting interesting bits and pieces as the event happens and then you may find me posting more in depth from the General Assembly sometime after the event is done. This is because last night the internet was working at times and it wasn't working at other times. Plus when I can sit down and type a real recap I can talk about details better then trying to do it while the assembly is happening.

But with that said there are a number of SatelliteGuys members here at Team Summit who are welcome to post from the assembly live as well! The only thing I ask is that they do not post any retailer sensitive items, such as costs, profits or other sensitive items for retailers which are not meant for public. :)

Thanks and we will be back after 9AM with LIVE updates from the General Assembly!

Up and ready to follow all of this live. Much appreciated Scott.

Got my seat. ;)

Attachments

• image-811908783.jpg
    image-811908783.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 320
Looking forward to the news. Does it start at 9 eastern or are you there a couple hours early?

Scott Greczkowski said:
This morning at 9AM DISH will be holding it's General Assembly. That is where they announce all their new stuff.

We will of course be there covering it for you our members live!

I should note that you may find me posting interesting bits and pieces as the event happens and then you may find me posting more in depth from the General Assembly sometime after the event is done. This is because last night the internet was working at times and it wasn't working at other times. Plus when I can sit down and type a real recap I can talk about details better then trying to do it while the assembly is happening.

But with that said there are a number of SatelliteGuys members here at Team Summit who are welcome to post from the assembly live as well! The only thing I ask is that they do not post any retailer sensitive items, such as costs, profits or other sensitive items for retailers which are not meant for public. :)

Thanks and we will be back after 9AM with LIVE updates from the General Assembly!

Don't worry Scott. We don't want anyone to know what we make anyway. ;)