Team Summit in Nashville!

Nope its only open to Dealers and their employees.

I am thinking about going though. I am hearing some rumors that the main entertainment at the show will be Shania Twain (schwing!)

My only problem is its only a few weeks between that and the Satellite Expo in Memphis, not sure if my wife or work will let me go away for two weeks.

Good question. I think the dealers RSVP through the dealer website, but I don't know how others get in...

I can sneek you in the Hotel, getting you in the shows is another matter, you need to have a nametag with credentials. displayed at all times.

(I should note though that if you want to talk to Charlie you probably done need a name tag, at the last show everytime I ran into Charlie he was walking around in the hallways.) :D

Hmmmm.....

Charlie......................................?
Shania......................................?
Charlie......................................?
Shania......................................?

I'd rather meet Shania in the Hallway if you know what I mean!

Honestly, mabye you might happen to find an extra "Credential" ............"Laying Around"..........? ;)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Nope its only open to Dealers and their employees.

I am thinking about going though. I am hearing some rumors that the main entertainment at the show will be Shania Twain (schwing!)

My only problem is its only a few weeks between that and the Satellite Expo in Memphis, not sure if my wife or work will let me go away for two weeks.

If your wife happens to see your descriptive comment about Shania, you can forget about going to Team Summit :D