Team Summit

Here's a shot from last year's Team Summit ;)

That's Matt in the cool red beanie, Tony is rocking that maroon sweater, and Mary is looking stylish in that plaid skirt :p

summit_nerds.jpg
:haha:haha Somehow I just knew it!:D:D

A nice addition would be some way to quickly turn on closed captions instead of going through 8 clicks on the remote to do it. Most TVs have a simple CC button, but Dish doesn't. That would be a very handy addition for us folks whose hearing is starting to go bad.

Larry
SF

Get all the channels available in HD into Dish's lineup, make all HD channels available to Puerto Rico (PR) and bring back HD Distants. Is this too much asking?

I'd be interested on trying to understand the business reasons behind these 2 points:
1- Did Dish give up on NYC metro area sports fans?
2- Why it seems that Dish, of all other TV providers, is the one involved with the most litigation - Tivo, Disney, GolTv, etc

Now for some other questions that I have:
1- What are DIsh's plans for Multi-room DVR?
2- How can Dish leverage Blockbuster assets for Dish's existing subscribers?
3- Any new satellite launches planned for the next years? If so, what are the plans for these satellites?
4- How is Dish planning to leverage the wireless spectrum that Echostar owns?
5- Does Dish plan to expand IPTV to subscribers other than international/indian subscribers?
6- Overall input on how Dish senior management sees industry going in the next couple of years.

Another customer who wants 3d

cfkillers said:
5 years later i have the same question. I am going to purchase another hdtv this time a 3d one. does dish plan on adding any non ppv 3d channels? Also i am a basketball fan and i was very disappointed with dish networks NBA league pass with only showing 1 game a night in HD compared to Directv 6 or more games a night. i know dish had a dispute with fox sports but will next years nba league pass offer more hd games for league pass?

The announcement will probably be about new 3D channels and how Dish will pledge to become the 3DTV leader. No joke, I really do think the press announcement is about 3D.

However, I would really love the follow-up successor model to the 922, the one that will really work as billed and have Google TV built in and latest chip, etc. You know, like how the 522/625 were what the 721 should have been.

There is a chance Dish could announce a real Whole Home DVR solution--a prototype--with the real deal to come . . . who knows. I would like a real whole home DVR solution ASAP.

I'd be interested on trying to understand the business reasons behind these 2 points:
1- Did Dish give up on NYC metro area sports fans?
2- Why it seems that Dish, of all other TV providers, is the one involved with the most litigation - Tivo, Disney, GolTv, etc

Now for some other questions that I have:
1- What are DIsh's plans for Multi-room DVR?
2- When is doing going to start offering 24/7 hd rsns
3- Any new satellite launches planned for the next years? If so, what are the plans for these satellites?
4- How is Dish planning to leverage the wireless spectrum that Echostar owns?
5- Does Dish plan to expand IPTV to subscribers other than international/indian subscribers?
6- Overall input on how Dish senior management sees industry going in the next couple of years.
7- How can Dish leverage Blockbuster assets for Dish's existing subscribers? 8- Sling Receiver 300 does is allows you to watch TV2 output from your 922 (or soon 722 and 722k) on TV2 in FULL HD Resolution!Sling Mutliroom Extender for the 922. This will give you TV2 in full HD from the 922 9- When are they finally going to offer Distant HD Networks... 10- Super Station Package in HD
11- That new Weather channel they announced they were going to launch last year during the contract disputes.
12- A newer 922 type of model or a new receiver with Google TV built right in.
13- Getting the disney channels and espnnews back in HD.

Uh, yes they do. Im with Dish customers ~45 hours a week. They have 3d tvs, 3d video games and movies...and wonder if Dish will be stepping up to the plate.[/QUOTE

This Dish customer DOES want 3D and doesn't wanna switch to D* to get it! C'mon Charlie, virtually every other provider is offering it.:rant:

Ed

Semper Fi Frank!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts