Team Summit

Glad you made it, Scott. My absolute top question has suddenly become if/when will Tivo time warp-inclusive software be rolled out to existing DVRs, especially the MPEG-4 ones.

Would also love to hear about the 8PSK and/or MPEG-4 transition on the Western Arc. Also, if there is a launch provider (betting ILS) and time frame for Echostar 16. And also what the plans are with Blockbuster.

Sadly, I bet Charlie will answer all of these questions, but strictly off the record, leaving us not in the room with bupkis.

I remember having to work this show in Denver a few years ago... my feet were sore... moved on to greener pastures now tho, still would be fun to crash the party! Hope our weather turns for the better for you!

I remember having to work this show in Denver a few years ago... my feet were sore... moved on to greener pastures now tho, still would be fun to crash the party! Hope our weather turns for the better for you!

According to the TWC app, it's gonna be around 70 the rest of the week. Being from here, that can change in the snap of a finger

70's is perfect, better than the high winds and snow we had last Friday when I was at the Rockies game :eek:

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
According to the TWC app, it's gonna be around 70 the rest of the week. Being from here, that can change in the snap of a finger

70's is perfect, better than the high winds and snow we had last Friday when I was at the Rockies game :eek:

It's not bad here today. :)

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Phil T said:
Welcome back to Denver Scott. Sorry the weather sucks today. Should be better the rest of the week. Are you having any Satellite Guys get together this year?

None planned but I am free tonight if anyone wants to get together. Just pm me if interested.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

I was actually asking from the techs point of view how does the company handle that. I recently had an issue where a customer feels as though I had damaged a door and I don't not want to be blamed for pre existing damage or be in trouble with the company. Ps thank you very much for responding.

Then that has changed. Maybe when they took off the VIP EHD fee. It used to be $40 per 211. I paid for both the 622 fee, and the 211 fees.

It's been like that as long as I can remember. Before the VIP DVR EHD use was made free, the max you could be charged was $80 ($40 for DVR archiving, $40 for conversion).

I'm not saying it was never a per receiver charge, just that it's been like this for as long as I've known.

I would like to see NASATV in HD which Dish would not be charged for by the way. ESPNU HD would be nice. :) What is the status of the Disney negotiations?

It has always been $40 for all receivers on your account, two flavors.

If you have 4 722's and 4 211's you would pay $80 and you're done.

It's been like that as long as I can remember. Before the VIP DVR EHD use was made free, the max you could be charged was $80 ($40 for DVR archiving, $40 for conversion).

I'm not saying it was never a per receiver charge, just that it's been like this for as long as I've known.

It has always been $40 for all receivers on your account, two flavors.

If you have 4 722's and 4 211's you would pay $80 and you're done.

I coulda sworn.......but I stand corrected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)