Terrelle Pryor.......overrated??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
you and I would get along great riffjim.....are you a steelers fan too? :D I like classic hard hitting football, forget the west coast offense (the fad of the 90's) the running quarterback (the fad of early 2000's) and now the wildcat (the fad of today) I want a classic hard hitting running back, with hard hitting linebackers and a quarterback who can throw a 40 yarder if needed. go Steelers :) (oh wait we dont have a running game this year :) )
I used to love the Steelers...but then Bradshaw retired. While it's nice to have to quarterback who can run when needed, it's imperitive to have a quarterback who feels comfortable in the pocket, has enough mobility to avoid the rush, and doesn't make a lot of mistakes. Offhand, I don't mind the west coast offense...just as long as you have a quarterback like a Dan Fouts or Joe Montana.

I used to love the Steelers...but then Bradshaw retired. While it's nice to have to quarterback who can run when needed, it's imperitive to have a quarterback who feels comfortable in the pocket, has enough mobility to avoid the rush, and doesn't make a lot of mistakes. Offhand, I don't mind the west coast offense...just as long as you have a quarterback like a Dan Fouts or Joe Montana.

Hmmmm,
This describes Big Ben :up
Imagine what the Steeler's could do if they ever got an O LIne that was any good.

If you're going to call out Pryor, do it in the NCAA Football thread.

Why do YOU always have to start? Just because someone wants to discuss something about a certain team, player or championship that doesn't mean it HAS to go to the sticky threads.

The regular threads aren't just for those "Random thought" threads. Hell they SHOULD go to the chit-chat area if you ask me, they have NOTHING to do about sports but I am not the sports mod and neither are YOU, ramy is and he does a great job.

Why do YOU always have to start? Just because someone wants to discuss something about a certain team, player or championship that doesn't mean it HAS to go to the sticky threads.

The regular threads aren't just for those "Random thought" threads. Hell they SHOULD go to the chit-chat area if you ask me, they have NOTHING to do about sports but I am not the sports mod and neither are YOU, ramy is and he does a great job.
Not to mention that allowing splinter threads have been done for YEARS, ever since we started up the Sports Forum, so it isn't going to change now.

As has been said in the past each time something says to put things in the stickied threads. If they are pertinent, then they'll stay near the top, if not, then they'll quickly fade away.

Holy Moly!! He's looking terrible, or worse!!

They need to convert him to WR and get a real quarterback that can make a good decision and a good throw!!

Your title is confusing, don't you have to BE rated, to be OVER rated ?

He has done nothing in college ball to make himself RATED ....

btw, bringing in the back up and moving him to either WR or RB would be a good move, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Your title is confusing, don't you have to BE rated, to be OVER rated ?

He has done nothing in college ball to make himself RATED ....

btw, bringing in the back up and moving him to either WR or RB would be a good move, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I was referring to him being HIGHLY RATED and TOUTED coming out of HS. Unfortunately, that was then and this now..................

RB or WR, anything but QB at this point......if Tressell keeps him in, he might live or die with that decision.....

I was referring to him being HIGHLY RATED and TOUTED coming out of HS. Unfortunately, that was then and this now..................

RB or WR, anything but QB at this point......if Tressell keeps him in, he might live or die with that decision.....

He certainly hasn't done anything as a college athlete to suggest his high HS. rating as of yet.

Till now, he had looked GOOD against lesser schools and bad against better schools ... this is not meant to slight any schools.

He certainly hasn't done anything as a college athlete to suggest his high HS. rating as of yet.

Till now, he had looked GOOD against lesser schools and bad against better schools ... this is not meant to slight any schools.

He is only a sophmore right? or is he a junior?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)