Thank You, Scott, Satellite Guys & Dish Network! (NEW PHOTOS ADDED)

WOW, how nice. Which Slingbox model did you win Tuxcoder? You will like it.
It's the Slingbox Solo. I'm going to put it on my FTA receiver. I've always wanted one so I can catch noteworthy feeds while I'm at work or elsewhere. And it will greatly simplify the dish fine-tuning process. :) I'm also thinking about putting a manual A/V switcher in front of the Slingbox so I can choose (in advance) from the FTA receiver, the 222, and the 622.

It's the Slingbox Solo. I'm going to put it on my FTA receiver. I've always wanted one so I can catch noteworthy feeds while I'm at work or elsewhere. And it will greatly simplify the dish fine-tuning process. :) I'm also thinking about putting a manual A/V switcher in front of the Slingbox so I can choose (in advance) from the FTA receiver, the 222, and the 622.

Sounds good. Congrats to you.

I want to know if the new 722k model will include sling catcher so we can watch the hd /sd picture in another room without coax cables? THat to me would make the new receiver worth while to me.

I was driving through Indiana a couple of weeks ago. I haven't seen so many state patrol cars in such a short stretch in a long time.

But thank you very much for helping to keep our taxes low... those fines go straight into the state coffers! :D

I was driving through Indiana a couple of weeks ago. I haven't seen so many state patrol cars in such a short stretch in a long time.

I knew there was more than Corn in Indianna. My wife says its too boring.. She likes KY and TN alot better because the scenery is alot better. More greener and hilly.

This is great news for several reasons:

- It would allow the "number of HD hours available" listed in the DVR's "My Recordings" screen to be accurate for the first time in years. :D
- It would allow a half dozen new national HD channels to be added to 110 viewable to all subscribers, due to the bandwidth savings.
- It would significantly increase the picture quality of the most popular HD channels (HBO-HD,SHO-HD,ESPN-HD,TNT-HD,HDNET-HD,HDTHR-HD).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts