This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The annual price increase coming to a January bill near you

Darrell ...
Soooo much Drama ...

EVERYONE here KNOWS that D* has thier price increase in Jan/Feb ...

Btw, No Difference than any other company .... they all go up yearly ... some More than once, fortunately D* is only once.

No drama intended. I was being sarcastic. I know almost all companies raise prices this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: Jimbo
Can anyone tell me the history as to why CNN/HLN gets that cozy 201 channel slot while all the others get buried in the upper 300's? I remember this going all the way back to the 80's on cable systems where CNN was like channel 2 while MSNBC and FNC were up in the 30's.

IIRC, they paid to get that slot and have kept it ever since.

Reactions: Jimbo
Neither are CNN and MSNBC. Are you kidding me?
CNN and MSNBC just like Fox have very good and unpartisan news division. All however have entertainment personalities and shows OAN and Newsmax however fully state they are entertainment

You all know you are in the Directv forum, yes? Any further political discussions of channels will result in the thread being closed and the poster will get a vacation.

Reactions: Don in CT
You all know you are in the Directv forum, yes? Any further political discussions of channels will result in the thread being closed and the poster will get a vacation.
Vacations would be frowned upon right now with all of the restrictions

Reactions: TheTechGuru
OANN was thrown off YouTube for spreading false information ....I think it was a temporary ban, but none the less a news network spreading disinformation and lies?....This is not good for any of us!

I dropped down to the Welcome pack years ago. I am just waiting for the hammer to come down and eliminate the Welcome pack. I have TiVo and Amazon Prime, so it will be their loss.

It's been a year now since I left D*. I went with YTTV, and must say we are very happy with it. Picture quality is the same, and I really couldn't tell you any channels that I have missed. Yes there was a price increase with YTTV this year, but I am still paying about half of what I was with D*. I figure we saved around $800 this year on T.V.

Reactions: Howard Simmons