The MLB Network starts Jan. 1

Without a doubt the deepest, darkest, gloomiest period in Angels history. There are no words to describe the feeling.

As far as programs being painful to watch, I just ignore the ones I know will upset me or bring me down. There is a wealth of baseball programming in my DVR to yet view.

And..if I REALLY need a lift, I'll pop in the MLB 2002 World Series DVD just for old time's sake!!!!:p

I pop in my recorded 1990 World Series games and the National League championship games where the Reds beat Cybok's Pirates. ;) :D

Btw, since its been almost 3 months since the MLB Network started, what do you guys think? I still dont have it and I dont know why. Even if I wanted to watch the WBC, with the Wright hit, I couldnt because I dont have MLB Network. Anyway, how do you guys like it? Anything you would change so far?

Btw, since its been almost 3 months since the MLB Network started, what do you guys think? I still dont have it and I dont know why. Even if I wanted to watch the WBC, with the Wright hit, I couldnt because I dont have MLB Network. Anyway, how do you guys like it? Anything you would change so far?

OMFG!!!! If I were you I would be burning down your provider's offices!!!!:cool:

I like it. I will hold off complete judgement until Opening Week and I see how they work "on the fly", etc. But they handled the WBC well and their live game coverage is admirable. I can't WAIT for Costas on Thursday nights.:up

This is a great network, especially the 'Prime 9, 'World Series Classics,' and 'Baseball Seasons' series.

I can't wait to see how this network will cover the All-Star games (last year, ESPN Classic didn't show any old Home Run Derbies or highlights of classic All-Star game.)

OMFG!!!! If I were you I would be burning down your provider's offices!!!!:cool:

I like it. I will hold off complete judgement until Opening Week and I see how they work "on the fly", etc. But they handled the WBC well and their live game coverage is admirable. I can't WAIT for Costas on Thursday nights.:up

My provider is Comcast. Sometimes I think about changing providers or something. I mean no MLB Network, we are going to lose the NFL Network and for me locally, the FOX5 affliate out of New York is going to be dropped for some stupid sh*t!!!:eek::eek: Whats going on with tv?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)