The NL East

Nobody's mentioned this, but Ryan Zimmerman of the Nationals has a 30-game hitting streak.

Then again, his team's not playing well and even in DC, the Caps are dominating the coverage.

Nobody's mentioned this, but Ryan Zimmerman of the Nationals has a 30-game hitting streak.

Then again, his team's not playing well and even in DC, the Caps are dominating the coverage.

It's front page sports coverage on ESPN and FOX as well as MLB.com. But I agree, if he were a Yankee, Dodger...or even an Indian...it would make more news!

It's front page sports coverage on ESPN and FOX as well as MLB.com. But I agree, if he were a Yankee, Dodger...or even an Indian...it would make more news!

True, but what I meant is that in Washington DC, most people are not saying, "Can Zimmerman reach 31 straight?"

Rather, they're saying, "How will the Caps do in game 7?"

Well the Mets again in 11 innings!!!! The Mets are on a roll. I think there 19-8 in the last 27 games!!!

Also, Ramon Castro has been traded to the White Sox for, get ready... Lance Broadway???!!! Who the hell is Lance Broadway??!! I have heard that Ramon Castro has been in Jerry Manuel's doghouse so I guess a trade had to be made.

Well the Mets again in 11 innings!!!! The Mets are on a roll. I think there 19-8 in the last 27 games!!!

Also, Ramon Castro has been traded to the White Sox for, get ready... Lance Broadway???!!! Who the hell is Lance Broadway??!! I have heard that Ramon Castro has been in Jerry Manuel's doghouse so I guess a trade had to be made.

That's a nice record in that stretch.

One more post for 1000.

Well the Mets certainly blew it this past week. Losing in heartbreaking fashion to the Phillies and the Yankees didnt help. The Mets losing in extra innings to the Phillies was heartbreaking but nothing beats what happened on Friday night with Luis Castillo and then getting destroyed 15-0 yesterday. Figure that the Mets would have been 2 games out instead of 4.

Since I posted that on May 25, I believe, the Mets are, and I want to get this right, 10-17. That's horrible!!! The Mets pretty much laid down all weekend. :rant::rant: What a disgrace!!!! Heads have to roll!!!:mad:

Since I posted that on May 25, I believe, the Mets are, and I want to get this right, 10-17. That's horrible!!! The Mets pretty much laid down all weekend. :rant::rant: What a disgrace!!!! Heads have to roll!!!:mad:

To their defense, they have had a TON of injuries. Not much you can do when your main hitter(S) and some of your starting pitching is on IR.

Can anybody figure out the Braves? They play great for a stretch and then play horrible for a stretch. They are just so up and down and there is no consistency. Reminds me of last years KY Wildcats in B-ball.

Can anybody figure out the Braves? They play great for a stretch and then play horrible for a stretch. They are just so up and down and there is no consistency. Reminds me of last years KY Wildcats in B-ball.

Yeah True.

Suddenly, out of no where....the Marlins...after stinking up the place for a few months...found themselves TIED for 1st place going into todays games....wow!

The Mets finally found something called offense and it showed up today. They still are injury prone but have righted the ship somehow. They did barely hold on to win today but a win's a win.
Luckily, the Phillies have not taken off yet or the Mets season would have been over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts