The NL East

The Marlins have done it again!!

Down 4-3 going into the top of the ninth, the Marlins put up a four spot and now lead the Nats, 7-4.

They go into Pittsburgh...and then come for the defending World Series champs. There is a good chance they can be 14-1 going into that series!! THAT series will really be a measuring stick to where they really are. The ALREADY took 2 out of 3 from ONE of the favorites to win the division....if they can win that series against the Phillies...then we could really get excited.

They have been alot of fun to watch. It may have been the Nationals, but it STILL isn't easy to sweep ANYONE in the Majors on the opposing team home park.

This is friggin awful. I mean for crying out loud, can the Mets play any worse. This is horrible. They have lousy pitching and cant hit for nothing. What a disgrace!!!

They go into Pittsburgh...and then come for the defending World Series champs. There is a good chance they can be 14-1 going into that series!! THAT series will really be a measuring stick to where they really are. The ALREADY took 2 out of 3 from ONE of the favorites to win the division....if they can win that series against the Phillies...then we could really get excited.

They have been alot of fun to watch. It may have been the Nationals, but it STILL isn't easy to sweep ANYONE in the Majors on the opposing team home park.

And they leave with their fins cut off. OOPS!:eek:

I really hope the Mets could hold on and beat the Nats. I mean its 2-0 in the 5th but with this team you never know. Mets had bases loaded in the 2nd with 1 out. Santana grounds into a fielder's choice to first, runner at 3rd was out. Then Reyes fouled out to the first. Typical Mets.

What a disgrace the Mets are!!! They cant get any clutch hitting, the bullpen stunk the past 2 days and the starting pitching sucks!!! Other than that, I like our chances. lol

The Mets win again!! They have won 3 in a row and 4 out of there last 5, BUT they have scored only 12 runs in Santana's starts this year!!!

I know but could you imagine if they had good starting pitching AFTER Santana? Its basically a crap shoot with are 2-5 starters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)