The NL East

Peter Gammons must be right because the Marlins are 6-1 so far. That Josh Johnson is a stud. He pitched a great game against Johan on Sunday.

Also, no surprise the Nationals are winless so far!!

Combined with this great start by the Fish, if the Heat can go deep in the playoffs and the Raiders can get Crabtree, Salsa's circle of life will be complete.

BUT you think ESPN The Magazine is the bible....NOW you are bashing ESPN?:rolleyes:

And MANY, not just Peter Gammons, think the Marlins staring rotation is the best in baseball.

I never said ESPN is the bible. They are such a large institution that when they make bold predictions it's noteworthy, but that's about it.

BTW, you're Fish DO have quite the rotation. I was just messin with ya before. :)

I never said ESPN is the bible. They are such a large institution that when they make bold predictions it's noteworthy, but that's about it.

BTW, you're Fish DO have quite the rotation. I was just messin with ya before. :)

I know......please don't think I would take it to seriously......;)

As far as ESPN....truth be told, they are just about the ONLY institution....:mad:

GOD, I miss CNN Sports Night...or whatever it was called:(

That's the funny thing about ESPN, for all the info they have at their fingertips, it turns out that they are no more smarter about predictions than SabresRule,:D (or the rest of us, for that matter!)

That's the funny thing about ESPN, for all the info they have at their fingertips, it turns out that they are no more smarter about predictions than SabresRule,:D (or the rest of us, for that matter!)

Please.

In August, some of the ESPN college football guys picked Auburn to make the Sugar Bowl.

Brad Lidge blew his first save since Sept. 23, 2007. Lidge had 54 consecutive saves before tonight.

Lidge gave up four runs in the top of the ninth to San Diego (including a 3 run homer to Kevin Kouzmanoff...WHO???? :confused:), as the Padres won, 8-5.

Lidge got a standing O from the Phillies crowd AFTER he blew the save.

Brad Lidge blew his first save since Sept. 23, 2007. Lidge had 54 consecutive saves before tonight.

Lidge gave up four runs in the top of the ninth to San Diego (including a 3 run homer to Kevin Kouzmanoff...WHO???? :confused:), as the Padres won, 8-5.

Lidge got a standing O from the Phillies crowd AFTER he blew the save.

I'm amazed he made it this far.

When I heard he was signed by the Phillies, I thought it would be a recipe for disaster- shaky closer after the Pujols bomb in the 2005 NLCS, playing in a hitter-friendly park, in a city with fans that can get inside the head of any pitcher.

I have respect for the Fish!

National media Sabre......All spring, it has been ALL about the Mets and Yankees....
I even lost a little respect for Baseball Prospectus expecting the Marlins to finished almost last and ONLY winning 69 games ALL YEAR...!! Hell, they predicted that crap last year....:rolleyes:

I even lost a little respect for Baseball Prospectus expecting the Marlins to finished almost last and ONLY winning 69 games ALL YEAR...!! Hell, they predicted that crap last year....:rolleyes:

BEHIND the Nats?

That sounds insane and stupid.

The Marlins have done it again!!

Down 4-3 going into the top of the ninth, the Marlins put up a four spot and now lead the Nats, 7-4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)