The Walking Dead

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chrisd_az

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2007
Chickasha, OK
Need a little help on something!! My wife an I watched the first too seasons on Netflix this weekend an got hooked big time!! We wanna watch season 3 from the start how an where can we watch it??

The season 3 finale was last night. They ran every episode of the series last week leading up to the finale. Unless you want to buy a season pass from Amazon or iTunes your best bet is to keep checking out the guide and hope they do another marathon.

If you don't want to wait for a marathon or the Blu-ray release in October. iTunes has the season pass available right now in HD for $42.99. Amazon Instant also has it available right now. The SD season pass on amazon is $30.25 or they have it in HD for $45.45. The choice really depends on which streaming device you are using.

I know that is a pretty hefty price tag but this show has had me hooked since the first episode. I know I couldn't wait till the disks are released in October if I hadn't seen it yet. Netflix seems to get the Walking Dead seasons available on instant a month or two after the disks release. Last year we ended up buying the Season 2 pass on iTunes even though I had already seen it when it aired because another family member got hooked. We tried to wait for a marathon for a while but found that AMC didn't show repeat episodes of this show much when it was out of season.

I think IF your hooked up to the internet, you should be able to d/l them off the On Demand on D*.
It should start with episode 1 and go up to the end of the year.

edit:
I just quickly looked, they have 3 episodes that I see right away, maybe more if you get farther into it.

For example, I was just watching Revolution and found that they have episodes 1-11 up so far, I think thats all but probably tonights.

Last edited:
Since this thread already exists...did anyone else notice a persistent image stuttering in the last few episodes of the Walking Dead? It seemed to occur maybe every 30 seconds or less, like a frame or two was dropped.

I would blame my provider (currently uverse), except I haven't noticed the issue during any other AMC broadcast.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)