The Walking Dead

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chrisd_az

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2007
Chickasha, OK
Need a little help on something!! My wife an I watched the first too seasons on Netflix this weekend an got hooked big time!! We wanna watch season 3 from the start how an where can we watch it??

The season 3 finale was last night. They ran every episode of the series last week leading up to the finale. Unless you want to buy a season pass from Amazon or iTunes your best bet is to keep checking out the guide and hope they do another marathon.

If you don't want to wait for a marathon or the Blu-ray release in October. iTunes has the season pass available right now in HD for $42.99. Amazon Instant also has it available right now. The SD season pass on amazon is $30.25 or they have it in HD for $45.45. The choice really depends on which streaming device you are using.

I know that is a pretty hefty price tag but this show has had me hooked since the first episode. I know I couldn't wait till the disks are released in October if I hadn't seen it yet. Netflix seems to get the Walking Dead seasons available on instant a month or two after the disks release. Last year we ended up buying the Season 2 pass on iTunes even though I had already seen it when it aired because another family member got hooked. We tried to wait for a marathon for a while but found that AMC didn't show repeat episodes of this show much when it was out of season.

I think IF your hooked up to the internet, you should be able to d/l them off the On Demand on D*.
It should start with episode 1 and go up to the end of the year.

edit:
I just quickly looked, they have 3 episodes that I see right away, maybe more if you get farther into it.

For example, I was just watching Revolution and found that they have episodes 1-11 up so far, I think thats all but probably tonights.

Last edited:
Since this thread already exists...did anyone else notice a persistent image stuttering in the last few episodes of the Walking Dead? It seemed to occur maybe every 30 seconds or less, like a frame or two was dropped.

I would blame my provider (currently uverse), except I haven't noticed the issue during any other AMC broadcast.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)