TheList

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I PMed Qwert a little while ago about it. There have been no changes to the server in the past few days so I am not sure what the issue is, but I have faith Qwert can fix it.

One thing I find amazing about Qwert is he does all this great work without any handholding, he know what he wants to do and does it. I think that is one of the reasons why TheList has been such a huge success. :)

Thanks QWERT!

Thanks,

There was a problem with one of the web server's file in TheList's directory,
I do not know how it happened but I edited the file and now TheList is back to normal. :)

"The List!" is a great resource.:up I was just wondering why the "FEC" is not provided with each Frquency and Symbol Rate, or am I missing something?:confused:

FEC

See post #157 & #158, above. - :)

Qwert - thanks for the fix, and the fine "department".
It's a dandy resource.
Looking forward to your next improvements or change. - :up
And thanks for your hard work.

Qwert,
How about putting "HD" on channels that has High Definition. It would be a huge help for us folks that have HD FTA receivers such as Coolsat 8000, 8100, etc. Maybe Iceberg has some info to where these channels are located.

I will :)

Most of the changes were ready 4/08/2008 :eek: (I looked at my saved files).
Gathering the language information and links has slowed me down a lot, especially since I only speak English (Help! :()
I have all the FEC information for the Ku band.
Caching works, editing/updating methods were improved, and the changes to the Subscription Section sorts was released about a month ago.

what is happening to EchoStar3 at 61.5, has it changed coverage because I just did a blind scan with my Viewsat VS2000Ultra that had my antenna on Amazonas at 61.0 and I had earler got many Telefonica and other transponders on this setting. When I did the blind scan for EchoStar3 I got many other channels that were NOT listed with the Amazonas scan. They all are listed as scrambled, so I am unsure if this is correct or what. I read that the name has changed to Dish. I live in Concepcion, CHILE. I have heard that Dish is coming to South Amera, Is this true? Also I would like to know if these Channels are for real scrambled or not. PLEASE I need some help?

I just checked Galaxy 19 against my Visionsat, I noticed some channels jumped transponders, probably moved to a new one and old one retired. Some of them are also on two transponders, probably about to be moved/cancelled on the older one. And there are some channels I picked up weren't listed. Those are in dark green color. Some name changes, etc.. those are in Light Brown color.

Attachments

• The List Update.xls
    143 KB · Views: 260
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)