TheList

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I PMed Qwert a little while ago about it. There have been no changes to the server in the past few days so I am not sure what the issue is, but I have faith Qwert can fix it.

One thing I find amazing about Qwert is he does all this great work without any handholding, he know what he wants to do and does it. I think that is one of the reasons why TheList has been such a huge success. :)

Thanks QWERT!

Thanks,

There was a problem with one of the web server's file in TheList's directory,
I do not know how it happened but I edited the file and now TheList is back to normal. :)

"The List!" is a great resource.:up I was just wondering why the "FEC" is not provided with each Frquency and Symbol Rate, or am I missing something?:confused:

FEC

See post #157 & #158, above. - :)

Qwert - thanks for the fix, and the fine "department".
It's a dandy resource.
Looking forward to your next improvements or change. - :up
And thanks for your hard work.

Qwert,
How about putting "HD" on channels that has High Definition. It would be a huge help for us folks that have HD FTA receivers such as Coolsat 8000, 8100, etc. Maybe Iceberg has some info to where these channels are located.

I will :)

Most of the changes were ready 4/08/2008 :eek: (I looked at my saved files).
Gathering the language information and links has slowed me down a lot, especially since I only speak English (Help! :()
I have all the FEC information for the Ku band.
Caching works, editing/updating methods were improved, and the changes to the Subscription Section sorts was released about a month ago.

what is happening to EchoStar3 at 61.5, has it changed coverage because I just did a blind scan with my Viewsat VS2000Ultra that had my antenna on Amazonas at 61.0 and I had earler got many Telefonica and other transponders on this setting. When I did the blind scan for EchoStar3 I got many other channels that were NOT listed with the Amazonas scan. They all are listed as scrambled, so I am unsure if this is correct or what. I read that the name has changed to Dish. I live in Concepcion, CHILE. I have heard that Dish is coming to South Amera, Is this true? Also I would like to know if these Channels are for real scrambled or not. PLEASE I need some help?

I just checked Galaxy 19 against my Visionsat, I noticed some channels jumped transponders, probably moved to a new one and old one retired. Some of them are also on two transponders, probably about to be moved/cancelled on the older one. And there are some channels I picked up weren't listed. Those are in dark green color. Some name changes, etc.. those are in Light Brown color.

Attachments

• The List Update.xls
    143 KB · Views: 261
Status
Please reply by conversation.