"there are no programs of this type" screen

shelly

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 19, 2003
I used to be able to scroll up from the first of my Favorite channels, thus saving me time having to go down the list to get to the last couple of channels.

Now, I can no longer do this.

When I scroll up from my first Favorite channel in the Favorites list, I get the screen that says "There are no programs of this type".

I have to press the Back button to get out of this screen, returning me to my current channel.

Anybody else experience this?

This seems to be the only "benefit" I got from the latest software upgrade, as I have no ota.

(Signal quality 97, Signal strength 100, S/N 16.50 and waiting for our rainy season to see if my 24" dish will help with my rain fade.)

Shelly

Shelly,

I just did it on mine. I touched fav button and I am able to scroll up and down the list without the message you mentioned.

Sean, I can scroll up the list but not from the first channel, only when I am anywhere down from the first channel listed.Once I get back tp the first channel and try to scroll up again, that screen appears and I am locked until I press the Back button.

What do you suggest that I do about this minor inconvenience?

Shelly

Just for the record, I did a hard reboot (disconnect power cord) this morning and everything works as normal now.

Shelly

TIP: channel surfing for the lazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts