Thinking about 4dtv have some ?s

Status
Please reply by conversation.
. I'm curious whether this transponder is working for you???
Can't really check that, after GPB left Ku, I saw nothing DCII left on Ku, so the 4200 got wired in on my 7.5ft dish for C-band only, separate from my Ku dishes, which are connected to my DVB system.

Can't really check that, after GPB left Ku, I saw nothing DCII left on Ku, so the 4200 got wired in on my 7.5ft dish for C-band only, separate from my Ku dishes, which are connected to my DVB system.

OK, thanks. Yeah, both of mine went on the shelf, but I pull them out every once in a while to check out feeds that people talk about. Just happened to have mine hooked up yesterday.

i had a 4dtv at one time
i also had my 10 foot dish tracking the arc well, and got good signal on c and ku sats
however, the 4dtv i had could never obtain a signal. so that makes me a little weary of buying another one

Is there any power coming out of the LNB connector on the back of the 4DTV unit? What model do you have?

It almost sounds to me like the circuit that powers the LNB may be shot. A quick workaround would be to put an FTA receiver that has LNB pass-thru capability into the loop. Dish -> FTA Receiver -> 4DTV unit. Then maybe the FTA receiver can provide the needed power to the LNB so that the 4DTV receiver can get signal. ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts