Thoughts on Sunday Ticket this year?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Everything is great. I moved a TV from my bedroom into my living room so I could watch 2 games at once. :D

I have to say, all of the games I have turned to so far have been spectacular to look at. Some of the best PQ I have seen (last year was great too).

The extra channels are again great. Red Zone, while I do not care to watch games that way, is good again.

My favorite though is the HD game mixz channel. Looks great, just makes me want a big 20 screen!!!! lol
I have to agree! Even though my team did not play on Sunday it was a very good day of football! I don't know why all of my charter cable and dish network neighbors wanted to come over don't they have a ESPN channel on steroids?:D

We were glued to tv watching new channel on DISH Network, NFL Red Zone. It was very interesting, especially with no commercials.

I have to agree! Even though my team did not play on Sunday it was a very good day of football! I don't know why all of my charter cable and dish network neighbors wanted to come over don't they have a ESPN channel on steroids?:D

:D:D:D

My game mix channel was having some troubles early in the day.. I am thinking it got fix quickly before the pre game shows sent the feeds to the games..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)