Tiger Woods Perception Poll

Not sure why should we even care about someone's personal life... unless it's a friend or a relative. I think the media and the public are too obsessed about celebrities and their dirty laundry. I don't approve or even understand his actions, but IMHO, what he does off the court, and especially in bed, is his wife's problem - none of our business.

Of course, if you were making a role model out of him for your kids, or something, you would be upset to learn about his sins. But if you simply admired him as a golfer, I don't see why that would change.

I put him between Ben (idiot who puts himself in horrible situations that will ultimately ruin his football career) and Cromartie (6 children in 5 states, had to get an advance from his new team to pay back child support) on the scum meter.

Not sure why should we even care about someone's personal life... unless it's a friend or a relative. I think the media and the public are too obsessed about celebrities and their dirty laundry. I don't aprove or even understand his actions, but IMHO, what he does off the court, and especially in bed, is his wife's problem - none of our business.

Of course, if you were making a role model out of him for your kids, or something, you would be upset to learn about his sins. But if you simply admired him as a golfer, I don't see why that would change.

ahhh....a breath of fresh air....:up

Whether right or wrong, it's going to be awfully tough to root for someone like this from here on out.

Yeah, I get it. His personal life is personal. But that won't make me forget the sleezy things he did to his wife and kids. Unfortunately that will always be in the back of my mind and I just can't root for a bad person to succeed in life.

Whether right or wrong, it's going to be awfully tough to root for someone like this from here on out.

Yeah, I get it. His personal life is personal. But that won't make me forget the sleezy things he did to his wife and kids. Unfortunately that will always be in the back of my mind and I just can't root for a bad person to succeed in life.

Now why did you have to go ahead and bring logic into this thread? ;) :rolleyes:

Sandra

couldn't care less about tiger the father,husband, whatever. tiger the golfer is what i'm interested in. entertain my ass. that's what you're here for!

Oops! Sorry...I was going to post a multi-question opinion poll, but the polling options were limited and I thought I cancelled this thread...as hand wipes egg from face. :eek:

Do you want me to delete it?

couldn't care less about tiger the father,husband, whatever. tiger the golfer is what i'm interested in. entertain my ass. that's what you're here for!

:up:up:up

That's it right there. Don't know the guy, don't even golf with him. Never had a drink with him. Saw him at a tournament once, he came over to me and asked me why I won't answer his phone calls. Told him, I didn't recognize the number, told him to have his girl call my girl. Next thing you know, I had 20 different women calling me. Had a hard time explaining that to Cheryl. Now I can't golf anymore.

That's it right there. Don't know the guy, don't even golf with him. Never had a drink with him. Saw him at a tournament once, he came over to me and asked me why I won't answer his phone calls. Told him, I didn't recognize the number, told him to have his girl call my girl. Next thing you know, I had 20 different women calling me. Had a hard time explaining that to Cheryl. Now I can't golf anymore.

:haha

OMG LMAO!!!!! hilarious paul!!!!! :haha

:up

horrible person. zero character and Coward

And yet more than likely.....he has done MORE as a "person" than you will EVER do in two lifetimes.

You do not know him...HOW can you call him a horrible person or a coward? You can state he was a horrible husband....but a horrible person or a coward?

Obviously, you MUST be perfect....:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts