Tigers vs Cardinals in world series

Is this a MUST win tonight for the Tigers ???

Q. Will ESPN black me out again, or not seeing it is a National game ?
A. Hell YES, I guess I have to move elsewhere in order to get the area game available on ESPN HD.

Q. Are all you michigan people also blacked out on ESPN tonight, and the Tigers do not appear to be in HD anywhere

I will definatly be happy when the Baseball season is over and the playoffs begin
ALL the playoffs should be in HD.

Maybe I am just spoiled, wanting my HD

Jimbo

Last edited:
A good win against Chi Sox tonight.... Pretty much ended thier chances of making the playoffs.
10 games to go, Chicago is 6 back now.
Twins are still hot and just keep winning .....
Just think, the White Sox can actually help the Tigers this year .....
They play the Twins the last weekend of the year.

The way I see it, I figured 95-96 wins should win the division,
Tigers now have 91 as do the Twins.
I guess the season comes down to a 10 game playoff ...whoever wins the most in the last 10 will win the division.
The other gets in with the Wild Card

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
Q. Are all you michigan people also blacked out on ESPN tonight, and the Tigers do not appear to be in HD anywhere

A. Yes. I am in West Michigan almost on Lake Michigan, directly accross the state from Detroit. (160mi). Because My RSN is FSND, I get blacked out if ESPN, and FSND are braodcasting the game. (Only ESPN is blacked out). The MLB has a deal with its broadcasters, that if ESPN, and a local Fox RSN are broadcasting the same game, the RSN gets priority for viewers, and ESPN will be blacked out. It is a stupid rule in my opinion.

I will definatly be happy when the Baseball season is over and the playoffs begin
ALL the playoffs should be in HD.

To be honest, Fox's HD baseball Broadcast looks like absolute junk. There is no proper way to describe how horrible it looks. This Saturday, make sure to tune into the Saturday baseball game on Fox, (if they are having one), you will see just what I mean. It looks like it is Standard Definition, zoomed in to fill the 16X9 screen. It looks way worse than any HD Lite channel on Directv. The FSN HD Broadcast (when I get it), looks fantastic!

This ain't over till the ALCS, see as the Tigs, & Twinkies could meet again in the playoffs. Actually I think that would be a fitting way to settle this. I hate the Yankees almost as much as OSU & Notre Dame.

Paul Wozniak said:
This ain't over till the ALCS, see as the Tigs, & Twinkies could meet again in the playoffs. Actually I think that would be a fitting way to settle this. I hate the Yankees almost as much as OSU & Notre Dame.
It would be awesome to see the Tigers and Twins meet in the playoffs , as it would mean 1. the Yankess are out and 2. either the Tigers or Twins will go to the World Series !!!!

Jimbo

Last edited:
Iceberg said:
well technically they're tied right now :)
Yup, as least for a little while yet, another hour or so ...
Bosox are giving it to Sanatana and Company
6-0 in the 7th inning.
Well be back in first alone by the 11pm news.
However that may be short lived, I think this race could go back and forth in the last few weeks.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)