time limit on DVD ?

I actually have a Blockbuster by Mail plan separately from BB@Home. I was a subscriber before Dish bought them.

So I believe the answer is no. You can keep it as long as you want.

Yeah I usually keep my movie for 2 weeks at a time because I'm on the 1-DVD-at-time/2 maximum per month plan which is $4.99 per month.

I think it's a grandfathered plan that they don't offer anymore that I don't want to lose so it's one of the reasons I don't subscribe to BB@Home itself.

Just signed up for BB@Home....added some movies to my queue...is there a time frame that a movie has to be returned by mail once it is received?

I realize I wouldnt get the next movie shipped until the first one is returned.

You are able to keep a movie as long as you like. If you cancel your subscription to Blockbuster @Home, you will be required to return the disc or pay the un-returned disc fee. The fee would vary depending on the type of disc (ex. DVS, Blu-ray, Video Game).

I sometimes keep Xbox or PS3 games for 2 to 3 months depending on how much free time I have to finish them. Unfortunately, people like me are also the reason the video game wait times are so long. I am on the 3 disk plan and I usually keep 1 disk dedicated to video games and use the other 2 for movies and TV shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)