time limit on DVD ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I actually have a Blockbuster by Mail plan separately from BB@Home. I was a subscriber before Dish bought them.

So I believe the answer is no. You can keep it as long as you want.

Yeah I usually keep my movie for 2 weeks at a time because I'm on the 1-DVD-at-time/2 maximum per month plan which is $4.99 per month.

I think it's a grandfathered plan that they don't offer anymore that I don't want to lose so it's one of the reasons I don't subscribe to BB@Home itself.

Just signed up for BB@Home....added some movies to my queue...is there a time frame that a movie has to be returned by mail once it is received?

I realize I wouldnt get the next movie shipped until the first one is returned.

You are able to keep a movie as long as you like. If you cancel your subscription to Blockbuster @Home, you will be required to return the disc or pay the un-returned disc fee. The fee would vary depending on the type of disc (ex. DVS, Blu-ray, Video Game).

I sometimes keep Xbox or PS3 games for 2 to 3 months depending on how much free time I have to finish them. Unfortunately, people like me are also the reason the video game wait times are so long. I am on the 3 disk plan and I usually keep 1 disk dedicated to video games and use the other 2 for movies and TV shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts