This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Time to say "so long..."

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Well everyone, it's been fun.

I've decided to completely cut the pay-TV cord. Between my 4 FTA dishes, my OTA antenna, Netflix, and the Youtube TV subscription I get for free through my work, I have so many TV options now I don't know what to do with them all.

It's been a pleasure working with you all and I hope I will see some of you in the Over the Air (Rabbitears), Cord Cutters, and FTA forums.

PS- I have a nearly-new dual OTA adapter for Hopper/Wally that I will sell for $45 + free shipping (or best offer) if anybody wants it. Just PM me.

Last edited:
Been a pleasure too. Take care.

Oh man, you're one of the good guys! Maybe you'll miss us and come back from time to time.

Maybe you'll even miss the Hopper 3 and come back to Dish.

Traitor!!
This is an outrage! Also, which job gives you free Youtube TV?
But still, Traitor!

Good luck. Like you, I would like to cut the cord, but dealing with OTA translators that have down time and the internet that is not always there 100% of the time, I have FTA, OTA, Roku, etc for an addition to what I do not get on Dish. Also Dish does offer a lot of channels not available as yet on streaming. I have been with Dish from 1999 and enjoy their service. But until other options are always available, I will stay with Dish.

I too was going to say there'd be one less of us here to deal with the trolls.

Enjoy your financial freedom.

Wish I had more financial freedom; I’m about to give my car to my daughter (bought myself a new one last week). Kids... if they only knew the sacrifices we make