TiVo bolt

I think I know the answer here (no), but would there any difference between a TiVo Bolt with a Vox remote and an actual TiVo Bolt Vox? (Besides the fact that the regular TiVo Bolts has two of them coming in white and all the TiVo Bolt Voxes coming solely in black?) Same goes for TiVo Roamio with Vox remote and TiVo Roamio Vox...

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I think I know the answer here (no), but would there any difference between a TiVo Bolt with a Vox remote and an actual TiVo Bolt Vox? (Besides the fact that the regular TiVo Bolts has two of them coming in white and all the TiVo Bolt Voxes coming solely in black?) Same goes for TiVo Roamio with Vox remote and TiVo Roamio Vox...

They are the same except for the Vox Remote

You can add a Vox remote to a TiVo Bolt, (remote + usb dongle) or you can buy the TiVo Bolt Vox with the RF/BlueTooth remote built in.

Disadvantage is TiVo Vox requires the Hydra OS which many have complained about.

My DVR+ units, no longer sold new, use the Internet for EPG when available, at no extra cost. If no Internet, PSIP.

I prefer them to TiVo, especially when considering cost.

Is there no other unit out there that does this?

This is why I went with the DVR+. It was only $149 while the TiVO-renewed Roamio was $299. It was the cheaper alternative, and it works just as well for what I need it to do.

Reactions: navychop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)