TNA Impact, PPV's discussion

TNA President Dixie Carter interview:

-- Carter on Impact going on the road: "We know that it would be important to take Impact out and tour, but when I talk about running this company like a business, I don't put my head on the pillow every night without thinking about staying in business and turning a profit and giving these great wrestlers and fans a company 10, 15, 20 years from now. And we have to make good business decisions."

"Touring is extremely expensive. It's extremely expensive to take a production like we have on the road for television. We have to be smart about it. Yes, we know it's critical. Yes, we know it's absolutely the next step in the evolution of TNA... For us to grow, we need to take Impact on the road."

-- Carter on wanting to add more TV shows to the weekly line-up: "Having more shows on television in the U.S., to me, is a critical element of our growth. It's hard to compete with two hours of TV against ten or 12 hours of television (from WWE) every week."

PWTorch - WWE News and Pro Wrestling Coverage Since 1987

One reason WWE (and WCW) became so successful and popular is because they did and still do the live road shows. WWE and WCW started out small, they became who they are (were) because of the road shows. The Monday night wars helped in their success. WWE and WCW have been to here many times, TNA has yet to come. If TNA wants to become popular and make money they need to spend money in order to grow and become popular.

Just saw the commercial again that TNA is coming to Bemidji, MN (about 200 miles north of Minneapolis) on the 26th. They're hitting Fargo, Grand Forks and Bemidji that weekend

no. Couple reasons
-its a 4 1/2 hour drive. Bemidji is in Northern MN and isnt near the freeway system. I can drive to Duluth which is on the freeway system (its 30 miles less travel) in 2 1/2 hours :)
-tickets are too much for a house show...here is from the Sanford Center website
TNA WRESTLING
SATURDAY, MARCH 26 at 7:30pm TICKETS: $52.00, $37.00, $22.00 Tickets Still Available!
Luxury Suites Available! If interested please call our Suite Concierge at 218-441-4030

But when I go on ticket-ripoff they are $35 & $20 (add 8-10 bucks for fees).

I just checked and I can get 3 tickets in row 5 near the ring....so they ain't selling like crazy ;)

no. Couple reasons
-its a 4 1/2 hour drive. Bemidji is in Northern MN and isnt near the freeway system. I can drive to Duluth which is on the freeway system (its 30 miles less travel) in 2 1/2 hours :)
-tickets are too much for a house show...here is from the Sanford Center website
TNA WRESTLING
SATURDAY, MARCH 26 at 7:30pm TICKETS: $52.00, $37.00, $22.00 Tickets Still Available!
Luxury Suites Available! If interested please call our Suite Concierge at 218-441-4030

But when I go on ticket-ripoff they are $35 & $20 (add 8-10 bucks for fees).

I just checked and I can get 3 tickets in row 5 near the ring....so they ain't selling like crazy ;)

besides the drive those prices are crazy :)

Full Results from TNA’s Victory Road 2011 PPV – Huge Shocker
Full Results from TNA’s Victory Road 2011 PPV – Huge Shocker | WWE News, TNA News, WWE Divas Photos, TNA Knockouts Photos - WNZ
COMPLETE TNA VICTORY ROAD PPV REPORT: FUN UNDERCARD AND A 2 MINUTE MAIN EVENT
COMPLETE TNA VICTORY ROAD PPV REPORT: FUN UNDERCARD AND A 2 MINUTE MAIN EVENT | PWInsider.com Shocking Finish at TNA Victory Road, New Champions Crowned, More
http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...-tna-victory-road-new-champions-crowned-more/
What Happened After TNA Victory Road PPV Went Off the Air
http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...-after-tna-victory-road-ppv-went-off-the-air/ Video: Sting vs. Jeff Hardy Squash at TNA Victory Road 2011
http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...s-jeff-hardy-squash-at-tna-victory-road-2011/
this is why tna sucks unless they are going to pull a swerve thursday or with hardys court date coming soon... hmmm It feels like something is going on here :)

Last edited:

NBC 2013/2014 Schedule and Premiere Dates

Elizabeth Hasselbeck Joins the Curvy Couch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts