TNA Impact, PPV's discussion

Dixie Carter Tells TNA Officials to Create a Sting Return Storyline
Posted by Amish Patel on February 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM
- Sting was originally scheduled to appear on the 1/31 iMPACT! show but at this point has not signed a new contract with TNA Wrestling. Dixie Carter is aware of the WWE rumor and would be disappointed if he jumped ship and left TNA. She has told creative to create a storyline for Sting’s return.
Source: Wrestling Observer

I guess TNA had a PPV last night

read the results....and happy I didnt even know about it. Looks like "TNA standards"...an abortion of a show

I guess TNA had a PPV last night

read the results....and happy I didnt even know about it. Looks like "TNA standards"...an abortion of a show

people that i know that watched it said it was one of there better ppvs they have done in awhile :) for tna thats good they need all the help they can get :)

Latest Talk Of Sting’s Status Posted by Daniel Pena on February 16, 2011 at 3:59 PM Sting was recently removed from the TNA Wrestling website, which led many people within the organization to claim that contract negotiations between both parties broke down. However, others within the organization believe the roster edit is a swerve designed to lead people to believe that he is no longer with the company.

Isis the Amazon wrestled a tryout match for TNA last week:

Apparently, TNA wasn't interested in her initially, but when they heard that she worked for WWE they wanted her.

tna is going after wwe rejects imo is wrong they should develop there own talent.i guess they have to find someone big since they lost kong:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the TNA website and this week's Impact main event is.... Mr. Anderson vs. RVD vs. Kurt Angle

Also, they'll have AJ Styles vs. Ric Flair and a posedown between Steiner and Rob Terry

Honestly, I don't know how TNA can get over a million people to watch their product a week. I haven't watched an entire Impact in about a month and I feel so much better. Sure, TNA has good young talent in Styles, Beer Money & Joe, but the booking and product is horrendous.

I haven't watched an entire Impact in about a month and I feel so much better
I havent watched really any of impact in a month. I guess they're coming to Minnesota in April. Was watching a hockey game over the weekend (Bemidji State/Colorado College) and during intermission they ran a commercial that TNA was coming to the Sanford (and Son) Center in April. They're hitting Fargo, Grand Forks and Bemidji
(no its not called the Sanford and Son Center. Sanford is Sanford Health but its way toooo easy :D )

NBC 2013/2014 Schedule and Premiere Dates

Elizabeth Hasselbeck Joins the Curvy Couch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)