TNA Impact, PPV's discussion

Exclusive: Backstage Reaction to Chyna at TNA Sacrifice
Exclusive: Backstage Reaction to Chyna at TNA Sacrifice - Wrestlezone.com Exclusive: Update on Rhino's TNA Status, Nears NJPW Deal
Exclusive: Update on Rhino's TNA Status, Nears NJPW Deal - Wrestlezone.com COMPLETE TNA SACRIFICE REPORT: A STRAIGHTFORWARD SHOW WITH A TON OF GREAT WRESTLING AND A MINIMUM OF SCREWINESS, CRIMSON AND MAX BUCK PLANT THEIR FLAGS WITH STRONG SHOWINGS, TOMMY DREAMER AND AJ STYLES DESTROY EACH OTHER IN A NO DQ MATCH, AND MORE
COMPLETE TNA SACRIFICE REPORT: A STRAIGHTFORWARD SHOW WITH A TON OF GREAT WRESTLING AND A MINIMUM OF SCREWINESS, CRIMSON AND MAX BUCK PLANT THEIR FLAGS WITH STRONG SHOWINGS, TOMMY DREAMER AND AJ STYLES DESTROY EACH OTHER IN A NO DQ MATCH, AND MORE | Fan Told Jeff Hardy Is “Sick”, TNA Ring Breaks During Show, Tonight’s Tapings
Fan Told Jeff Hardy Is “Sick”, TNA Ring Breaks During Show, Tonight’s Tapings | WWE News, TNA News, WWE Divas Photos, TNA Knockouts Photos - WNZ

Press Release: "Impact Wrestling" Rebranding on SpikeTV
Press Release: "Impact Wrestling" Rebranding on SpikeTV - Wrestlezone.com TNA TAKES THE FIGHT TO WWE
By Mike Johnson on 2011-05-16 12:03:10
TNA has purchased a number of billboards in the Stamford, CT promoting their Impact Wrestling series with the tagline "Wrestling Matters Again."
In speaking to some WWE employees today, there are at least 4-5 in the Stamford area, including one right down the block from WWE HQ.

PWINSIDER CORRESPONDENT EJECTED FROM IMPACT TAPINGS
By Mike Johnson on 2011-05-30 20:30:00
John Benoit, who has been a semi-regular correspondent for TNA events as well as other events in the Orlando area, was ejected from tonight's Impact Wrestling tapings.
Benoit was ejected from the event by a TNA Producer and then walked off Universal property by an Orlando police officer. Benoit was shown PWInsider.com's website on a mobile device owned by a member of TNA security and then informed he was being thrown out.PWInsider.com has left word for TNA's VP of Public Relations, Steven Godfrey, requesting comment on the matter.

TNA IMPACT-PWINSIDER UPDATE
By Mike Johnson on 2011-05-30 23:48:18
TNA's Director of Public Relations, Steven Godfrey contacted me this evening once he was made aware of the aforementioned issue I wrote about earlier. Godfrey told me he was aware of the situation and that TNA would be in contact tomorrow in regard to the situation.

They certainly are second to WWE. I had never watched TNA until tonight but it is a bigger train wreck than WWE sometimes is. I do believe their "divas" may be better than what WWE has. That is about it, though. They have some talented guys like Sting if they just figured out how to use them.

Trailer & Info on Sting’s Newest Movie Sting stars in a new Christian movie called “The Encounter” that was released earlier this month on DVD. He told The Baltimore Sun the following about the movie:

“It’s about five people traveling down a road, and due to weather they all get stuck. They end up at a diner, which maybe one or two of them saw, and the rest of them never did. They go into the diner and have an encounter with a guy named Jesus, who actually ends up being Jesus Christ. He meets each one of us where we are in our lives. We’re all then forced with a choice to make, to either accept him or not. It really covers pretty much every walk – every person who has that choice.”

Here’s the trailer: Trailer & Info on Sting’s Newest Movie, Recent TNA Attendance Figures | WWE News, TNA News, WWE Divas Photos, TNA Knockouts Photos - WNZ

Kurt Angle Makes Strange Comments Toward CM Punk
by Chris Cash
Jun 28, 2011 Kurt Angle posted the following on his official Twitter account (@anglefoods1):
"CM Punk had classic promo last night. Good for Him. But if U ever say another word about Me again, Ur toast! If U don't believe Me, try Me!"For those emailing this in - no, I do not know what Angle is talking about. I never heard Punk mention Angle at all.
What Kurt Angle "Might" Have Meant By His CM Punk Remarks
by Chris Cash
Jun 28, 2011 I knew it wouldn't be long until my email box was flooded with interpretations of Kurt Angle's tweets about CM Punk. Thanks to everyone who sent in the following "possible" meanings. Please, no more though. I imagine Kurt will explain himself at some point if he feels the need. Either way, enjoy:

Possible Meaning #1: "Kurt Angle was drunk and actually thinks he heard his name mentioned during Punk's promo" (sent in by Rebel222)

Possible Meanting #2: "I think [Kurt] took it personal (maybe he's talking in character on tweeter) that cm punk said he was the best wrestler in the world, angle we all know takes pride in being the best WRESTLER in the world, maybe that's what kurt is talking about, and who knows if he's challenging punk to come to tna when he says "TRY ME", in a possible dream match". (sent in by Carlos)

Possible (and most likely) Meaning #3: "I believe Angle was referring to an incident on twitter that took place a few months ago after he claimed that his twitter account had been hacked. After Angle made that claim, Punk tweeted something along the lines of "...saying your twitter account has been hacked is the 21st century code language for 'I'm a douchebag'"

So I'm pretty sure that comment from Punk is what Angle is reffering to. He was not suggesting that Punk mentioned him last night on RAW." (sent in by Matt and a slew of others)

Update:Further Details On TNA's All Wheels Wrestling Project
Follow Chris Cash on Twitter @wzchriscash
by Chris Cash
Jun 28, 2011 Over the weekend, I posted a report on TNA's new All Wheels Wrestling project, set to shoot a pilot tomorrow at Universal Studios. The official Facebook page for AWW posted the following statement earlier:

"Wrestlers can earn points for their team in every #AllWheelsWrestling match & each week will have a different specialty match. Speed matches will give wrestlers a chance to quickly earn several points for their team. Each week, teams will be ranked #1 thru 4 based on the points they’ve earned throughout the season. Fans will be able to track their favorite team's performance online & check the current standings. Teams will compete in a postseason tournament with the winner taking the AllWheelsWrestling Championship Cup."

Matt Hardy Suffering from Serious Illness
Posted by Steve Carrier on July 7, 2011 at 7:11 PM Matt Hardy has been very sick as he wrote on Twitter he weighed in at 204 pounds last night and has not eaten in four days. He said that he cannot remember being this sick in his entire life.Hardy is usually billed at just over 230 pounds.

Hulk Hogan Blames Vince Russo For Impact’s Problems Posted by Daniel Pena on July 7, 2011 at 3:31 PM
– The Wrestling Observer reports that Hulk Hogan was overheard saying at last month’s E3 Expo in Los Angeles that Vince Russo is to blame for the quality of Impact Wrestling. Hogan’s remarks were in response to fans telling him that Impact is bad.

THE NFL READY TO PUT A DENT INTO TNA IMPACT
By Dave Scherer on 2011-07-11 15:47:24
Various sources are reporting that the National Football League is looking to put together a package of 8 regular season games on Thursday nights and selling it to the highest bidder. Currently, the NFL has 8 games on its NFL Network on Thursdays at the end of the season. The new package would be games in the preceding weeks and will end up on a more powerful network, with NBC Universal and Turner Broadcasting the most popular choice for partners. That would give Impact the same challenge that WWE faces with Raw on Monday nights. The early word is that the package would probably start in 2012. Of course, the NFL will have to solve its current labor crisis before the deal is announced.

TAG TEAM GONE FROM TNA
By Mike Johnson on 2011-07-11 16:24:02
Nick and Matt Jackson, aka Jeremy and Max Buck, requested their TNA releases yesterday and have received them. The team officially finished up at the Destination X PPV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)