TNA Impact, PPV's discussion

I got to see TNA last night (taped it) and it was pretty lame...I mean how many commercials were during the "main event"....2? 3?

Flair/Foley was decent but the rest sucked.

Just sad that I dont get excited for wrestling anymore

Yes same here, though tonight it might be swerve time in TNA, for whatever that is worth

For those who want to know who "they" are its

Hulk Hogan
Eric Bishoff
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett

If I can steal a line from Tony Shcivonne-That will put assess in seats :rolleyes:

hey I found the TNA rule book ;)

2mri6vs.jpg

In case you missed it, Katie Lea Burchill debuted last week on Impact as "Winter". Apparently, her character is supposed to be a stalker of Angelina Love. I'm interested to see where TNA goes with this considering that she never got much of a chance in the WWE. The woman's division in TNA isn't looking too bad anymore. I'd still love to see Awesome Kong and ODB come back.

last week's show was another "winner" :rolleyes:

the only hilight was at the beginning when the "knockouts" were brawling and Ric Flair gets in the ring and gets slapped three times. Once by Tara (Victoria) and Twice my Mickie James.
Flair grabs the mic and says to Mickie "hit me again and I'll make a woman out of ya" and says to Tara "who do you think you are? My ex-wife?"

that was funny but the rest was lame....the DVR gets a good workout (especially the skip button)

Rule #134 must be a carry over from WCW ...... I just wanted to reach through my screen and choke Tony Schivonne every time he said it's was going to be the biggest night in WCW history.

well looking at the spoliers for this week boy I really want to tune in.

One segment is....well read it. I'm not making this up

In the bathroom, Eric Bischoff is talking to Abyss who is in a stall pooping. Bischoff comments on the smell. The Pope comes out of another stall and knocks out Bischoff. Abyss then comes out and Pope knocks him out too.

TNA Planning Big Things for the X Division and Knockouts

Posted by Marc Middleton on November 19, 2010 at 1:22 AM

- TNA is planning on beefing up the X Division. Word is that more X Division wrestlers will be signed soon. TNA is looking to bring back wrestlers who have previously competed in the World X Cup tournaments and a “few familiar faces.”
- TNA is also looking to beef up the Knockouts Division, as evident on recent episodes of iMPACT. The feeling was that they took focus off the Division for a while and the quality of it and their ratings dropped. Dixie Carter is high on the Knockouts Division.

please bring back christopher fallen angel daniels tna

TNA Situation Causing Problems Between Dixie & Her Mother
Posted by Marc Middleton on November 19, 2010 at 1:26 AM
- Word is that Dixie Carter’s mother Janice was part of the problem when it came to Kevin Nash and TNA trying to agree on financial terms for his new contract. It’s still not known to us if he has re-signed or not. Dixie was in favor of re-signing Nash but her mother, who is now controlling all TNA outside funding, put a stop to Nash’s new deal. Apparently the Nash situation has caused some problems between Dixie and her mother.

catfight between dixie and her mom on tna soon:D:rolleyes:

Why Is Dixie Carter Unhappy with Jeff Hardy’s Heel Turn?
Posted by Marc Middleton on November 19, 2010 at 1:32 AM
- Dixie Carter is really unhappy with TNA’s house show business dropping and is blaming it in part on Jeff Hardy’s heel turn. Carter was against turning Hardy feel from the get go, for fear that it would hurt merchandise and house show business. Those in support of Hardy’s heel turn, including Vince Russo & Eric Bischoff, convinced Dixie that turning Hardy heel would actually help business. Dixie has been impressed with the way the heel turn has been coming off on TV but reportedly feels that it’s doing more bad than good.

Stip Set for TNA Final Resolution Main Event,Against All Odds
Posted by Marc Middleton on November 19, 2010 at 5:53 AM
- TNA has announced that Against All Odds 2011 will take place on February 13th from the iMPACT Zone in Orlando.
- Matt Morgan vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA World Title has been announced as the main event of TNA’s Final Resolution pay-per-view. As of now, Ric Flair will serve as the special guest referee.

will flair the dirtiest player in the game turn on hogan and bischoff to help dixie..hmmmmm

Spoiler Update on Dixie Carter’s TNA Status and Storyline
Posted by Marc Middleton on November 20, 2010 at 6:46 AM
- Dixie Carter recently filmed a segment where she threatens to take back control of TNA from Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan through legal means. The segment is expected to air on the Thanksgiving iMPACT next week.Dixie has kept with the storylines at recent events as she hasn’t been hanging out with the fans or sitting at ringside. Dixie did appear before the crowd at TNA’s final Asylum show in Nashville last week.
Source: prowrestling.net

is it just me or has TNA really got lame? I actually deleted it from my series recording as the last 2 weeks all I did was scan through it. Really didnt stop at a particular segment for a period of time

agree iceberg and happy thanksgiving it has gotten lame and the creative team has gotten worse than when russo was doing the creative and dixie should have done everything to get paul heyman and put him in charge of creative and let him have input hiring but dixie having final word:)

TNA is turning into WCW circa 1999-2001.

More skits less wrestling
this whole "group" thing with 15 guys in a group
just boring matches

and this is the one that bothers me. Ok you tape the show in advance yet every week you go 10-15 minutes over the time. Since you know this week after week why dont you just tell Spike to fix the guide to show 10:20 end or just make it 2 hours.

If he could get a limited schedule, it would be nice to see Kurt Angle get another run with WWE, I think he could help out WWE, others have the limited schedule he should to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)