TNTHD DEBUTS ON VOOM TODAY CH 521

I had to reboot, then had tnthd, is there an official website for tnthd? I don't see anything on www.tnt.tv mentioning the hd channel. Searches come up with nothing.

Not yet showing HD programs, but yes, TNTHD is now on! Channel 521.

its finally here, now bring on INHD :)

no doubt!i want it for the nascar grand national races.they have 18 this year,20 next and 22 in the final year of the contract.with out a doubt id pay extra for inhd.look at us we just got a awseome channel and we want more.

Looks great! I had to pull the smartcard and reset one receiver to get it to show, the other receiver showed it right away.

I have it....but it sux cause EVERYTHING is streched just like that crappy ESPN HD channel.....I do not like streched 4:3 images, but its all streched, all the shows, all the ads...everything......HD when its on will probably be fine, but they shouldn't strech the rest

If it's old programming it will be streched. The new programs they are starting this summer will be in HD, and of course all sports stuff.

Yep it is stretched. Bummer, another ESPN- HD type channel. Although the picture seemed pretty sharp on Charmed.

I appears to be 480p like Fox Widescreen (but stretched)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts