TNTHD DEBUTS ON VOOM TODAY CH 521

cyuhnke said:
ER and Judging Amy are done in HD. Why is TNT-HD not showing them in HD? Yes, old ER's obviously weren't done in HD, but new ones were. And I think Judging Amy has always been produced in HD. No more stretchy, and bring on dd 5.1!

ER and JA obviously were not being sent in true HD but during JA they broke for ads and one for tonight's NBA game looked pretty darned good.
I imagine they have a little tweaking to do but I'd say the SD definitly is much better than what espn does.

WaltinVt

Maybe all the Chicken Littles predicting the demise of Voom and all the whining about how Voom is so behind Dish with no announcements of TNT HD coming will finally leave Mother Earth so they don't get hit as the sky is finally falling. TNT HD added 12 hours ahead of the WCF's. Are we there yet?

I'm watcing Law & Order on TNT-HD. Only thing is they are brodcasting the sound track for the sight-impaired or something. There is a narrator reading every sign and describing every scene in the program!

Tvlman said:
I'm watcing Law & Order on TNT-HD. Only thing is they are brodcasting the sound track for the sight-impaired or something. There is a narrator reading every sign and describing every scene in the program!
What is this all about? Is it still happening?

Just checked out the TNT HD channel, looks like all the shows shot in SD will be stretched . Wonder if the basketball game will be in DD 5.1???? :confused:

Cool, thanks Ken F. This will be my first basketball game in High Def. I am really looking forward to it.

Ken F,

Thanks for the heads up, I am following up on the ESPN schedule. I wish ESPN could show the whole Basketball season in HD and not just the finals.

audio?

anyone lese experiencing audio problems with the pre-game right now????
is the pregame in HD, it doesnt look that great....

audio difficulties not confined to the HD broadcast. I have a secondary tv tuned into the SD broadcast and it's the same thing.

I must say one thing- I'm VERY impressed with the upconvert job on the commercials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)